Tree of Savior Forum

Sheet Music Transcriptions

Thank you so much! Gotta get to learning it as soon as possible! It sounds lovely~

dw, creative work always going better when you doing it in right mood :slight_smile:

I’m still open to requests by the way, but my transcriptions will be slow over the coming week.

Awesome work man, I’m gonna play all of your sheets :),

Could you do one for this one please ? Would be awesome !

This is one of my favourite tracks, so definitely! For piano, I’m assuming?

Yeah, for piano if possible :smile:

Thanks a lot !

Ooh, I agree! I’d love this for piano too. :heart_eyes:

Agree this track is really good! :slight_smile:

Okay. I’m back! I’m going to do Pas le Leste for violin first. Then Triste for piano.

Pas le Leste Violin MP3

Pas le Leste Violin Part

This was really boring to write. I’ll just leave it at that.

Are these playable with synthesia after changing them to midis? I cant read notes so I need synthesia to help learning.

They should be. If not, I’ll upload the MIDIs after I finish Triste.

Who can ever forget the trailer that intensified the hype? Maestro, please play Due Solo, either piano or violin is fine.

Added to the list. I’ve almost finished Triste for piano.

Triste Piano MP3

Triste Piano Part

For Piano

Triste is done! I’m not gonna lie. It’s pretty tricky to read as I tried to stay as faithful as possible. The largest stretch is a 9th (octave and a tone) IIRC. You’re gonna need big/stretchy hands, people!

Or you can just omit some notes in the chords (or counter melodies). I really enjoyed writing this one, so thank you Shustak for requesting it.

2 Likes

World is Missing You MP3

World is Missing You Score and Parts

For piano and guitar

Really nice piece. I’m not entirely familiar with Japanese wind instruments, so this was an interesting one to write out. The shakuhachi (?) and hichiriki (?) duet from 0:51 onwards was rather hard to write, so a lot of the trills and acciaccaturas (the fast twiddles) are approximated. I hope this is up to scratch Almost_Chocolate.

2 Likes

Midis wont work correctly with synthesia. I might just get piano teacher.

Midi works fine with synthesia actually, maybe just some software saved midi incorrectly.

Sounds good as usually, ty!

Done.

Charty of Fire MP3

Charty of Fire Score and Parts

I’ll preface this by saying this is probably the hardest piece I’ve arranged so far. Lots of tremolos, demi-semiquavers, detached semiquavers and lots of busy sections in the left hand. It’s a lot of fun though. I hope you like this, Happy911.

For Piano

Rondo of Tedium MP3

Rondo of Tedium Score and Parts

This wasn’t requested by anyone, but I thought I’d do this for fun. Tell me what you think!

For Piano, Violin, Cello and Flute

2 Likes

Awesome transcribing as always! :musical_score: :headphones: Like both, tyvm!