Tree of Savior Forum

Shared storage and silver between characters

Not sure if this has been brought up before but I’ll post it anyway. I don’t know how it is in the KR server but I don’t see why items and silver can’t be shared between characters. Silver isn’t hard to come by but gear does. More often than not the items that drop aren’t usable or suited for your class. Also starting a new character completely from scratch is a bitch since you don’t have access to your other characters’ items or silver and have to go through the exact same process as your previous characters. I hope IMC will take this into consideration.

1 Like

This is a must-have feature, I crafted Vubbe Fighter Gauntlets on my Wizard which is pretty useless, and then I grinded for hours with my swordman to craft again the gauntlets
And obviously, I have far more money on my Swordman that I need to transfer to my Wizard…

1 Like

i think it should have a sever storage where all the charas u make on that sever can share storage and only certain items can be allowed to trade gears/gold smthing similar to dragon nest if any one ever played