Tree of Savior Forum

Share your re: build experiences

Kaiju time :3

Don’t know if new, but I found a way to enlarge elite monsters to insane sizes :smiley:

1 Like

Came back from Hiatus for content and Rebuild. Stayed away.
Got disgusted by more horrible RNG, more frustration and more unfairness everywhere and all other crap which doesn’t deliver fun (although a game is supposed to do that). Decided to quit for good and gave all my gear and items to friends. Well at least what I could because of 0-potential and non tradeable on almost everything.

But checking the forum once in a while for drama is nice. At least one thing IMC did right.

2 Likes

I found the trick sweet spot and now am plotting what mobs to make giant xD prob kepa next :blush:

Trick is harmless as it is only visual xD

For all the Shinobi lovers out there:

• The AI has been fixed (they don’t run mindlessly anymore).
  • Their endurance became laughable. Mobs can kill them on a few hits now. Bosses will wipe them out before you can even fully launch all Kunais. This change wasn’t mentioned on the patch notes.

Demon Lag

1 Like

my game has been crashing since last patch…

so every time the game VGA I say fuck it and stop playing all day…

My experience so far…

still frozen / unupdating UI, couple with missing buff icons and skills/items on hotkeys, can’t speak to npcs and sometimes mouse mode gets stuck (can’t even click on anything)
(i’m using the change language trick)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.