Tree of Savior Forum

☘ How to complete "Crystal Root Lottree" event as fast as possible

First off, if you haven’t yet, read up on the event details here: https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=640

Going straight to the point:

1.) After picking up the event from the event post at Klaipeda, warp to newbie maps (e.g. West Siauliai near Klaipeda or Lemprasa Pond near Orsha) as these have the most spawns, I think, of Tree Root Crystals.

2.) Stack up 20 crystals (yes, you can stack them) before returning to the event post in Klaipeda.

3.) When you turn in the event quest, start by choosing “5”. If it isn’t the correct number and…

• if it says higher, pick “8” next. If it then says lower, 6 or 7 is the obvious answer (if higher, then it’s either 9 or 10)

• if it says lower, pick “3” next. If it then says lower, 1 or 2 is the obvious answer (if higher, then it’s 4).

I know this might be already obvious for some, but I hope this helps those who aren’t familiar with gimmick quests that works similar to this.

Enjoy!

EDIT: Even if you’re not doing the quest, just keep stacking on crystals whenever you see any Tree Root Crystal around while you go about your business grinding or questing. You’ll be able to use them later.

4 Likes

Deja u

Mathematcly:
Chose 7 first, if says lower, chose 3. you have the middle of the numbers. :wink: