Tree of Savior Forum

Shadowmancer project build, we have time before the game comes, unless I rob a granny

I am really hoping they incorporate the anti-caster aspect of RO’s sages. I used to play one back in the day and it was super fun

Magic Rod and Sell Break were super fun to toy around in pvp lol
and of course, Land Protector my true love <3

Yeah I played Professor too back in RO. I really wish I would do Kino (disables) + Thauma (reversi), but I just can’t get myself to care about GvG here.

I don’t think they’d give us those spells though. They’re too good for a multi-class game. Everyone who’d consider PvPing would take it

Haha I feel the same way, back in the day I used to love WoE and spent the entire week organizing new defensive formations and farming. Now it all seens such a hassle lol.

Maybe I’m getting old haha.

On topic, do you think they will add Elemental immunity to mobs eventualy? Then maybe going all in on a single ele source could have it’s drawbacks haha.

Or even in pvp, stacking dark elemental protection for example. Or even elemental changing gems like the cards from RO.

Now i m making Cyro c2, pyro c2, and elem c2. hoping I can get some shadowmancer c2 too. then later they might introduce a class that can combine spells. i mean that thing will happen in future, because classes becoming more and more, spells will be needed to be combine/mixed. So I m expecting a Spellcrafter(just a name for now) class. Would be awesome if I can mix Cyro spells with pyro spells. like Frozen Pillar (fire pillar+ Gust) or Freezing Point ( a damaging walls like fire wall but based on Ice, combination between Fire wall and Ice Wall). damn possibilities.

@kazekumo15th

Honestly, skill combo already exists, if you have Cryo 3 you could take your fireballs up on your snow rolling for some nice damage.

Pyro 2 > Cryo 2 > Ele 2 is just bad, both Cryo 3 and Ele 3 only really shine at C3 and Pyro is a class that unless used very correctly will leave to the dust later on.

With pyro’s buff you can aim for:

Pyro 3 > Ele 3 or Cryo 3 > Ele 3 or even Cryo 3 > Pyro 2/3 maybe, but the three at C2 is just bad.

Wiz 3 > Ele 3 is still better.

i m completely aware with other builds. i m just testing with new build. right now I can deal high dmg during dungeons, my rotation skills usually won’t stop. my disadvantage is one shot dmg like wizc3 +elem c3’s meteor, but if long-period dmg i can deal very alot compare to elem c3, and usually boss will chase me in dungeon tho. I also invest on SPR for more mana pools, right now 90 SPR, but i think its better put at 50, after 50 it wont bring much differences tho. i seldom using pots anyway, i got high INT and few CONS.
sry for my english.

once this char lvl 280, i m planning to make another wizard class.
Cyro c3 with elem c3 is very good idea actually.
I love that frost tree and + frost cloud combination.
other option might be, wiz c3+cyro c3 + runecaster.
runecaster will be covering extra high dmg tho.

1 Like

How’s the Fire and Ice Property attributes working for you? They sound cool and I can see something like Pyro2>Ele1>Cryo3 working out for a fun PvE build.

Sure it might be inferior, but it can work.

edit: I mean these

right now i almost got cyro c2. currently cyro c1, pyro c2, and elem c1.

The explosion really cool, especially when I m using Prominence with Flame ground. Just lure the mobs, and then gather them . When enemy die, it explodes to others. The more enemies, the more explosion. I will update when I got elem c2 to test meteor with explosion. Right now I m thinking to proceed on Cyro c2 first or elem c2 first. Both is good, but i feel like want to experience the slow effect first.

keep in mind, u need cyro c2 for Slow attributes, and pyro c2 for Explosion attributes, even tho is elementalist attributes. kinda weird, but thats just how it works. thats why i m planning go to cyro c2 and pyro c2, coz i want to experience these attributes at same time, just for testing purpose, but so far, PVE really works well, especially dungeons. and hell yes, I love many mobs, more explosions.

1 Like

if ur build kinda nice too. because right now. my biggest issue is positioning. if PVE, yes its easier, u just gather mobs by aggro it. but if PVP, its hard to position spells. I only depends on my cyro spells to make sure they frozen and then proceed other skills.

Yeah I know, and yes it is very weird lol

If I may suggest, you could go Cryo3 instead of Ele2. Frost pillar would be VERY good with Pyro’s damage over time skills. And of course it would group everything for MOAR EXPLOSIONS lol

u mean Ice tree? yes. its very huge advantage to go that build. but right now i m trying to test my current combination first. maybe in future i will make another test. ice tree with fire pillar really awesome tho.

Btw beside

Mimic Sage Onmoji and Shadowmancer there is this class that poeple forget to mention
Enchanter. this class is totaly on the unknown

Mimic to me feels more like a class that can copy spells, maybe 1 attacking spell from determined ranks or something like that.

Shadowmancer looks like a Summoner’s way to go, based on summoning shadows or things like that, obviously I’m not sure but looks like that from the mancer part.

Onmyoji is most likely a buff/dps class as it is about some evil spirits exorcisers or something like that, probably dark/holy magic.

Sage feels like it could either be a DPS class that would go nicely with things like Cryos Pyros and Elementalists, maybe even RC as it might have sorted elements skills. Also by the name and from Ragnarok time it could be a buffer/debuffer class oriented to situational control.

Enchanter really feels like a shot in the dark. I’d say it would have some mind controling skills, like making mobs hit each other, and maybe things like putting elements on allies attacks. Mostly I’d say is a buffer class that would use cast charms.

@moises_andre12
Where did u see about this classes?

@LadyFullbuster

nowhere, this is simple speculation from the classes names and their meaning in real life.

As for where do we get the names of the classes, it’s from here:

update on my build. I already got my meteor now. i did a reset skills also.
so i directly add my meteor to lvl5.
Meteor dmg = 12k. explosion dmg 8k surrounding each mobs died by meteor.
3-5 out of 10 mobs will explode and release the after dmg.
its quite strong. the more mobs, the more dmg it deals. its like playing earthshaker in D2.

2 Likes

Hello! I like this thread. It makes me really get into thinking less of the constrictions the class ranks are available now and make full use of what I would want my rank-10-wizard-to-be to be like. Here are my thoughts:

• Mimic - It makes me relate it to Oracle for some unknown reason (Green Icon.) I dunno, by the sound of the class, the skills might be as gimmicky, support-y or should I say niche as how Oracle is. Maybe (Yellow Icon) if it is more utility in terms of interacting with certain elements in the environment (since it would probably copy anything.)
  • Sage - (Green Icon) if it will be utility in the sense of buffing skills from the previous circles. makes me think if someone went pyro cryo / ele they’d benefit from this. (Red Icon) Yeah, can be offensive in the sense of a better elementalist, harnessing the elements.
  • Onmyoji - (Blue/Green icon) really falls into the yin yang thing. I include it as having blue because with yin yang thing is balance so its skills maybe to scale things into neutral ground, from OP opponents to same damage as how you deal damage, or playing with light and shadow to level the playing field (haha, was searching for this phrase!) Can also be (Red Icon) if the way to level the playing field deals damage on one or both sides depending on the skill since onmyoudou deals with the 5 chinese elements along with yin yang. Possibility of 1 circle wonder like rune caster
  • Enchanter (Green/Yellow) similar to sage and/or maybe alchemist, a buffer of sorts. enchanting to make physical users have magicks in their swings or projectiles. Can also be (Red Icon) to having CC earth property (makes me think of another game too) because mind’s relating it to druid class.
  • Shadowmancer - yeah, summoning class so I guess (Yellow Icon) another grimoire of sorts(?) Probably can also be (Red Icon) where the class throws dark property attacks in shadows (think dark hands, endless pits, creepy abomination hallucinations, etc.)

Anyway with everything, I think I’d probably go for:
wiz > cryo > kino 3 > sorc 2 > cryo 3 > rc / shadowmancer just to round out the utility of CC from ice & neutral & dark property attacks.

@fimbogaming

nice thoughts but I really believe we may have more red icon classes as most of the wizard branch is already supportive.

I think, sage is probably a class for crafting, like alchemist. I saw an item in the game and the description of this item said that it was crafted by sage master. Oh, i found it - http://www.tosbase.com/database/items/581141/ It may prove nothing, but i don’t know any other items, which names contain classes names.