Tree of Savior Forum

Server : telsiai Many hacking robots(27 accounts)

Hahaha, it’s really a beautiful landscape. I haven’t had a chance to speak for many days. Today, suddenly I can.

IMC’s scientific research is still in progress, I wish them the Nobel Prize

We will investigate the reported player. Thank you for reporting.

2 Likes

still no progress? seems like we really need to put it in youtube and make it viral like this thread (https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/humble-request-to-all-itos-youtuber/413817/) suggested.

because you did reply there @GM_Francis that we need to put video evidence? because screenshots that can be evidence too as stated by @STAFF_Ethan in this thread (https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/about-the-bot-reports-category/183046) isn’t enough now? and this bot report thread isn’t enough by your standard? do we need to remind you your what’s stated in here (Outline of RMT Policies and Definitions)?

so here it is, read it out lout if you must!

GM Inspection Process

1. GM’s will randomly patrol the areas of the game that are known to be inhabited by bots.
  2. GM’s will attempt to interact with the player character suspected of botting.
  3. If the suspected player character does not react and carries on farming the user will be punished according to the penalties outlined above.

thank you.

IMO, we should change our tactics. GMs have already proven that they wont do anything and that we cant make them budge.

new tactic is use bot yourself and share how to bot in youtube?

3 Likes

Mods are completely incompetent in their jobs. It really is IMC’s fault overall. Remember that they won’t even claim they have bots. They call them “24-hour hardcore.”

IMC is killing their own game.

IMC not doing anything because they are getting paid by those bots creators/users to stay silent.

But this is a good opportunity for my friends & I to leave this game for good.