Tree of Savior Forum

Server : telsiai Many hacking robots(27 accounts)

Already 9 days and all the bots still up and running.
Check with /memberinfo “bot name here”, if shows up meaning the bots are online.

The hacking robot is full of every corner of the game. However, the administrator seems to have no action at all. Has IMC decided to close this game? The cry of so many players seems to make no sense.

1 Like

lmao the GM’s have done nothing. I recognise some of the names up there Damek, Falgun, Zuzanny etc when i made my own report. They’re still active lol. GMs dont care.

Yup i checked them myself too, the bots reported here they are still free harvesting silvers in game.

I’ve seen these guys too. In addition to the sorcerer bots which have been there for 3 months even after reporting, theres these new SW hacking bots :frowning:

It’s been weeks and these bots are STILL active. One of these bots, (team name: Farman) has already moved up in a popular higher level map, Outerwall 14 and has become an annoyance to some players who farm challenge mode in that map. Most likely, they’ll eventually infest higher level (episode 12) maps as well. They have a camp AND a squire repair shop with gibbering or random shop name (e.g. sadfsdfsd) in the maps they infest so it’s not really that hard to check the account/team name.

2 Likes

bot still alive. good job IMC.

14days past and all bots still alive and everywhere! you just reply to every report “we’ll look into, we’ll investigate, will verify, bla bla bla” and DID NOTHING ABOUT IT!!!

they’re not even bot anymore, they’re straight up cheating until now and you STILL DID NOTHING!!! REALLY?

THEY’RE ALL STILL ALIVE AND EVERYWHERE!!!

just make a simple bot captcha like ragnarok private server did! can’t you?

2 Likes

These bots are getting out of hand. It’s hard to do quests now because these warp hack bots exist on ep10-11 maps to wipe all mobs then vanish into thin air.
i13178541741-1

3 Likes

they’ll most likely eventually go up to episode 12 maps. Some of the bots used to be in lower level maps but then migrated to episode 11 maps.

@GM_Francis and it has already been a WEEK or two (or even more) since we see the same bot AND macro users (check Outerwall 15 as well I sent you guys a report ticket) and NOTHING has been done so far. I suggest ditching the three-strike rule for macro users. Remember the previous Popomon event and some people were using macro to afk and have their Assisters kill mobs in Outerwall 15? I saw one GM one time but she didn’t ban the player even after he got TWO strikes. He already profited enough before he stopped and you warned him. The same for these bots. The more days of inaction, the more silvers they farm to sell for RMT. You don’t even need to “investigate” thoroughly considering you have A LOT of players sending report tickets and such. Just visit the said maps including episode 11 maps. It won’t take long until you see a teleporting bot appearing on the same fixed spots again and again. lol

No action since forever makes me think that IMC allows botting … I mean, so many reports not 1 banned lol … what is it?> 4 years in and the bots has upgraded … the next thing will be like Maple story … 1 map 1 char vacuum all mobs in one spot … and they still dont ban them in MS1 … im seeing a pattern here …

After a year ToS will be played by 30+ hardcore players but most of them time their bots are roaming the maps …

yah. i think so too
//20 characters

To metaphor this it’s like someone ■■■■■■ IMC’s girlfriend in front of him and he’s is like it’s okay I still get paid and I can always find a new girlfriend? Worst come to worst I’ll just close the game. Mobile game is more profitable anyway. Ikr?

Hahaha, it’s really a beautiful landscape. I haven’t had a chance to speak for many days. Today, suddenly I can.

IMC’s scientific research is still in progress, I wish them the Nobel Prize

We will investigate the reported player. Thank you for reporting.

2 Likes

still no progress? seems like we really need to put it in youtube and make it viral like this thread (https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/humble-request-to-all-itos-youtuber/413817/) suggested.

because you did reply there @GM_Francis that we need to put video evidence? because screenshots that can be evidence too as stated by @STAFF_Ethan in this thread (https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/about-the-bot-reports-category/183046) isn’t enough now? and this bot report thread isn’t enough by your standard? do we need to remind you your what’s stated in here (Outline of RMT Policies and Definitions)?

so here it is, read it out lout if you must!

GM Inspection Process

1. GM’s will randomly patrol the areas of the game that are known to be inhabited by bots.
  2. GM’s will attempt to interact with the player character suspected of botting.
  3. If the suspected player character does not react and carries on farming the user will be punished according to the penalties outlined above.

thank you.

IMO, we should change our tactics. GMs have already proven that they wont do anything and that we cant make them budge.

new tactic is use bot yourself and share how to bot in youtube?

3 Likes

Mods are completely incompetent in their jobs. It really is IMC’s fault overall. Remember that they won’t even claim they have bots. They call them “24-hour hardcore.”

IMC is killing their own game.

IMC not doing anything because they are getting paid by those bots creators/users to stay silent.

But this is a good opportunity for my friends & I to leave this game for good.