Tree of Savior Forum

Server locations?

Any idea where the international servers will be located? I’m hoping that there should be at least one for South East Asia region.

no official info yet (as I know) , but the time is in EDT, so we suspect the server could in smiliar regions.

server likely to be located in NA

From my experience, most closed beta usually held within their country or host themselves, by doing so it easiler for Dev to fix the server files etc. But IMC did mention on Steam so probably NA.

:blush: :blush: :blush:

i’m hoping there will be 1 server for only EU (GMT +1 plz), 1 for NA only, the current 1 for KR, 1 for SEA and 1 for international (which I will pick owo)

@LUFFY, every1 that lives in countries that doesn’t already have a server should be selected, if i’m not mistaken

It’s an Amazon AWS server (assuming because thats the webhost and also what they mentioned in their blog), hosted in a EDT time zone, so somewhere in NA.

That being said, they also mentioned adding more servers after the first testing phase, so they could determine where else to host servers based on the testers latency.

EDIT, @Grillo did the hardwork and found the source, thanks :sunny:

1 Like

source: http://blog.treeofsavior.com/en/?p=284

:wink:

1 Like

Since the game is “true time based” I hope that whatever lags I have don’t make the game unplayable :C

US, North America. Like most of international mmorpg

nice ! i hope it’s NA :slight_smile: europe or asia would suck for me.

I hope there would be SEA servers on official release