Tree of Savior Forum

Sell "early access" or "founders packs" for those who didn't get in

Very well. No, I’m not from any of those countries. My friend registered after me and got they key, no problem. And no, I was not using any sort of programs to hide or alter my ip. And the message I got was something along the lines…

Thank you for registrating. 
You are now oficially elibible for the beta test, key will be given out...blah blah blah

Oh, I’m fully aware of you not being able to understand. And at the same time, I’m starting to question your intelligence as well. You’re being difficult and stubborn in the many attempt that people here on the forum have made to help you understand what is going on. Furthermore, if what you say is true. Then you should be aware that contacting IMC support is your best option then posting anymore comment in this thread will not help your situation.

I say this once and I say it again, people are STILL RECEIVING their beta keys at this time. The day is not over yet, please be patient.

1 Like

I’m well aware that contacting them is the best option, but as we all know they are being flooded with messages, I doubt I’ll get any sort of reply anytime soon, if at all.
And I’m merely pointing out a few discrepancies I’ve noticed between what they advertised and what is happening, and if that’s reason enough for you to question the intelligence of someone you don’t know…well, I guess it says more about you than me, wouldn’t you agree? :sweat_smile:

Than contact IMCgames support. talking to us will only get you responses from… well, us. Talking to IMC will get you a response from IMC and that actually has potential to help you.

I disagree with most of the things that you have stated, since everything you have said is all based on assumption with no credible source.

That’s that then. All I’ve done was point out a few mistakes, at least in my point of view, they made that lead to cases like mine. In any event, @Torcher is absolutely right, it is pointless to keep postinghere as it will not solve anyone’s problems. I will simply wait for either my key or the release of the game. :confused:

And thats the core of the problem right there! There are no discrepancies! Not yet anyway.

A. codes are still being sent out
B. people in the countries they said are excluded for the iCBT were able to sign up, meaning they have to manually (more likely they get a computer program) check all the registrations, thats 150k+ checks meaning there are bound to be mistakes. All this means that contacting their support is the right course of action and that (so far) they have not lied to anyone.

Ahem…

“we apologize that we are not able to send Beta Keys to everyone at the moment because of lack of Beta keys.
Contrary to our expectations, a huge number of people registered for the 2nd CBT. So we’re contacting Steam to receive more beta keys, but we haven’t received an answer from Steam as of yet.
When we receive more beta keys from Steam, we will distribute the 2nd batch of Beta keys to the rest of our participants. Please kindly understand our unexpected situation.
The first batch of Keys will be distributed from now.
There may be some delays depending on the mail server’s processing capacity so we expect that it would take approximately 22 hours to complete sending out all the emails.
We will put in our best efforts for our fans throughout the test period.”

Source: https://www.facebook.com/treeofsavior/posts/773467876112762

I assume they’re still waiting on a 3rd batch.

@Torcher @supastavince Well, we shall see. What also really bugs me out is the “we couldn’t accomodate you message”.
Really, if there’s still a chance you could get the key, then they should display a different message. Anyway, I’m done discussing this. all I can do is wait.

Theoritically… since the given time frame is finite, and it takes a set amount of time to register and the world population is finite given a timespan, there is actually an upper limit to the number of testers… quite high I concede :smile:

1 Like

This is not the game you looking for. Have a good day !

4 Likes

This is making me really cringey, logged on recently and found many people going crazy since the beta key email send outs are ending soon.

I don’t think some people understand that it hasn’t officially ended yet. There is also the fact that some keys may even be sent out a day AFTER the send outs are over, due to Steam not giving enough keys in enough due time. Or either the automatic email sender is still working on sending out the keys because it’s loaded.

Some people need to be patient and shut up and wait longer. The experience of receiving or not receiving a key will help you a lot in trying to get in the closed betas of other future games.

Everyone is just stressed over this kind of thing and similar topics. It’s all adding more to the discrimination of who has or who didn’t receive their key (I don’t think anyone wants a crappy community like other games.). Nothing will change for whatever happens anyway.

Y’all givin me some brain strain pains.

1 Like

I thought we’ve already discussed this topic way back during the time of the first iCBT? After all the flaming, sweat, blood and tears, and still this keeps going?

1 Like

And if they keep their thing together and stick to No Founder/Fair In-Game Market… i’d say there a good freaking chance we will have more trust with them Than let’s say … Ah ! ncsoft crap … and people would must likely be happy to spend for cosmetic and whatever could be in the shop.

I don’t believe any company should be making money with a product still under test… it’s a shady business model in itself these founder pack/early access…

I dunno, it’s fair cause you don’t get to pay anything?

At least these guys would actually be supporting the game by forking out cash. IMC clearly isn’t too bothered by the player pool if they gave unlimited keys out during the period.

Seriously, whats with the circlejerking among players who got in?

You and I both got in last test,so I’m not sure why you’d support this in the first place.

If they actually did that,do you know what would happen? Sure,some people would say whatever and pay to get in,but others not only can’t afford that,but also think it’s unfair.Then you have us on the other side who on the first test got picked at random [aka the usual way these MMO’s do it],and the second group who made it in through the registration window and met the conditions,both without paying anything,who feel special and excited to play because they got selected into what’s supposed to be a closed beta,not open.No one has ever argued with this method because nothing is wrong with it.If they actually did this,you’d end up with way more unhappy people than happy people at this point.

They obviously aren’t worried about cash if they haven’t done anything of the sort yet,so try that argument when the game is actually released.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

But whatever your reason or suggestions may be, it’s still up to IMC to do it or not. In the end, the game is still gonna pass the CBT stage and enter OBT where everyone can play. Not much that matters anyway. Better save those money once everything goes live cause you know, bling bling items.

3 Likes

Most MMO games don’t do this precisely because of the backlash they get from people like you, no offence intended. It ends up as bad publicity especially since IMC took the ‘no p2w stance’ but all I’m saying it isn’t a bad thing for extra $$ (to support the we love, no?).

It’s not as if it’s unfair or anything if it really got implemented tbh. We got in for free, they’re shelling out money where they only get to participate in one of the two tests.

I’m against p2w content they might release in founder’s packs like potions or titles but if it’s simply access to a mass closed beta, I don’t see the harm in it. Though I agree it’s unlikely IMC would implement it. ~_~.

1 Like