Tree of Savior Forum

Self Inquiry sorry

• Server : Telsiai

• Team Name : Igi-Alima

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 10/7/2020

• Evidence

I logged in to find after the maintenance that I was perma banned.
I used the demonlord selection envelope from https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1833

when I used one it bugged and allowed generating a limitless supply of legend cards which I abused to make some starred legend cards.

Could I please appeal though? I know I was wrong in what I did but… I brought 5 of those an item in game and it bugged out, perma ban seems…too harsh?, but I wont deny I was exploiting and almost attempted to sell them in the market… I’m just saying…please a month or a even a few months just not perma please T_T

I also sent 2 tickets before.

@STAFF_Yuri @Staff_Alex @Staff_Jin @William121213513513 @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy

eh i apologize for tagging all the staff not sure which one handles what…

How is it that you’re banned but the guys making/RMTing infinite 10 star legend cards on Klaipeda are still running around? @STAFF_Yuri @William121213513513 @Staff_Alex @Staff_Jin How many more tickets need to be put in about these before you take action on Klaipeda? This is insane.

Apparently tickets do nothing and noise just needs to be created on the forums and other public avenues until IMC does literally anything.

You can flag it all you want, I deliberately didn’t call anybody out. Guilty conscience much?

6 Likes

I’d like to see some of these infinite 10 star legend cards on Klaipeda, too. Any proof of those existing? Or maybe they were dealt with like they were in the SEA server.

:hi:

2 Likes

nice ban these mofos before they start ruining the market
:star_struck:

2 Likes

4 star is the highest I got =_=

Perma ban is a blessing for you to get out from a game with full of bug. You should be happy.

2 Likes

made a new char :stuck_out_tongue: but I would still like confirmation from GMs if possible

You only feel sorry because you got caught. The story would be different if you got away with it otherwise. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was scared of a ban from the onset once I found out the bug…but it did pass and greed took over X_X

how many silver u earn from this bug?

I planned but got the ban hammer on me before I could put anything on the market

meh seems like this is it oh well, just remember to report bugs and dont exploit them even the tp shop isnt bug free dont let me die in vaaaaaain XD