Tree of Savior Forum

Secret Of the Solstice players

After this fun game shut down on us, the community has been trying to find an alternative. It has finally come and i’m definitely looking for veteran players of our game… My ign was clearninja (ranger). Just looking for some cool people to hang out with and to go above and beyond the risks!

I think i did play it at one point, but i quit it as soon as i started it for some reason… (or i could not log onto it? yea that’s it i think i could not log onto it again, i think at that time it had shut down.)

I played for a good while, but I really don’t remember the time I spent on it much. (I played early release) Though, welcome to ToS community! Really excited for the game, brings players who enjoyed this time of set-up and familiarity with other games. But, hope to see you and play in the game together! :sunglasses:

I remember playing it in the beta for a bit when I was young but not for long, Wished someone tried to preserve the game in some way.

With that, does anyone else remember TalesWeaver online?
I Liked the idea of storytelling in some big mmo like that

I played the game for a few years and it has been the best game I have ever played. My ign was Poderoso, a templar. I really miss the game, the friends I made and all the good times. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was googling Secret of The Solstice to see if there was any news on the game coming back. But as usual nothing. I randomly found your post and after watching a few videos. I would at least like to try the game. It looks similar to SoTS (but more up to date).

I guess I’ll have to hope I get a beta key invite soon.

But when the games comes out for real i’ll play with ya.

I played for a few months on the Adeline Server then switched to the Marian one when it came out. I was usually near the top in terms of level on that server. I had many characters but I only remember 2 names. My Archer was Lucifer and my Warrior was Jesus…

i played SoS for a few years did not like reborn at all, quit shortly after they made it that, tried Pservers for Ragnarok and i liked SoS better so … yeah bored seen ToS and it looks more like SoS so i hope its fun xP

1 Like

Yo I know this post is pretty old, but just wanted to say hi to those SOS players out there. Also for anyone who remembers me I’m D Boss from SOS was a Ranger class😄

1 Like

Hey guys! If you’re going to play ToS or want to hangout with other SoS players, please join our steam group ^^

Hello everyone from SOS! A few names in here I remember. I miss this game so much and have never been able to find a game that is
as good or holds my attention as much. I really hope that we can bring
SoS back somehow. My name was VampGirl from the Marian server. Anyone
have any suggestions on how to bring this game back? Or if anyone knows about the game coming back? Maybe suggesting it to another gaming network/website so they can bring this game back to us?