Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA Telsiai] Deity

Greetings, Savior!

Guild Level: 14
Guild Master: BunnyCake
Active Hours: Mostly 12 PM server time to 12 AM server time
Who we are:

Deity is currently headed by BunnyCake. It is a PVE Guild composed of mid-core players and filthy casuals. Most of us are from the Philippines.

Chill adventurers who aim for end-game content.

Most of us have been around since Founder’s, and you can expect support and expert advice when it comes to playing the game. Some of us have non-meta characters, too. Because ■■■■ meta.

We assemble teams for Earth Tower and Solmiki but in general people seem to stick around ToS trying to explore its “content” (tries not to laugh). Also we have closet weeaboos (chortles).

Friends help each other.

Most of us include Missions, Dungeons, and Saalus as part of our daily routine. We share and discuss information about the game: how to level up an alt fast, ways to farm for silver, questing tips and tricks, among many other things.

##Guild events and activities.
We regularly do Guild Boss Hunts. Some of us do World Boss and Field Boss hunts, as well.

We’re currently farming Guild Bosses for Mystical Cube Recipes and we’ve successfully made Glasses from the Otherworld.

##Utility Assistance
We have Squires and Alchemists in the guild. We can provide discounted Item Awakening Service, Potion Crafting, and Briquetting. We have max level camps and refreshment tables. We also have Sages who helps portal people around when they feel like it. And more perks and privileges to come!

Loyalty and Integrity.

We work towards high end-game content and are looking for people with the same interests. While we don’t require highly active players, we prefer honesty and loyalty over strength.

We are also looking for DPS and Support Classes who are willing to do Guild Boss and Raids as often as possible.

No rank requirement, we just need you to be sociable and chatty. Keep your own pace in the game… as long as you work towards end game content and contribute towards the guild. (It would help if we can find some talkative people, as I’m an introvert and shy - Bunny) We welcome any class path and rainbow builds as long as you see through it til the end. Don’t worry, we’re here to help and give you sound advice.

People who are very team-oriented.

Being in a guild means you need to be (a certain level of) sociable. Some of our members like doing things alone, and we respect that personal space.

Deity requires everyone to participate in guild events and activities in their own way so that we can enjoy the game together! This means you must occasionally give way to guild events and (maybe) skip dailies!

##Must understand English and have Discord.
You don’t need to be fluent in English (we aren’t native English speakers either), but it is our common language. Deity guild members must have a Discord account because that’s where we leave announcements and communicate outside of Tree of Savior.

##Must have a positive demeanor and good moral compass.
We want to form a lasting friendship within the guild and have a good relationship with other guilds. Therefore we expect members to be the right mix of naughty and nice.

Deity cannot condone any in-game behavior that intentionally ruins other people’s game experience.

Are you the one we’re looking for? Then reply on this thread together with the following details:

IGN/ Team Name:
Character’s Level and Class Path (List all if you have more than one):
Play hours:
Discord:

Please join Deity’s Discord and look for BunnyCakes#9341.

Credit to Maggi for the Artwork

7 Likes

Mcsaint in your area yaaa !! Come join us blackpink fanboy here hehehe

Very nice presentation !

Bumping this! Thanks @bunnycakes for making this possible! I would like to welcome the players who are very active and sociable as we’ll be doing lots and lots of guild events and hangouts throughout this year. :slight_smile: Feel free to drop a post below and add me in discord (Natsueki#3726) if you guys are interested. Thanks!

IGN/ Team Name: 2017 / Vrendini
Character’s Level and Class Path (List all if you have more than one): Lv200 Currently A2-R3-SR1 but thinking of resetting to Mergen
Play hours: 8-16 hours a day , starts around 6:00AM server time

1 Like

IGN/ Team Name:XinZhao,Quinn/thechynees
Character’s Level and Class Path (List all if you have more than one): XinZhao(lvl 231 Sw1,pelt1,hop1,cata3,dragoon2)
Quinn(lvl305 A3,Sc3,Fal1,mergen)
Play hours:around 12;00 noon until midnight

1 Like

IGN/ Team Name: Uno, Cero / Unowen
Character’s Level and Class Path (List all if you have more than one): A lv 225 Cryo3Chrono3Sage and a lv 130 A2R3SR3.
Country: U.S. (ping is a bit of an issue, but I’m adapting :c)
Play hours: around 3 pm to 3 am server time.

1 Like

McSaint you are scaring them away! :stuck_out_tongue:

Nuuuuu Don’t be scared !!! hehehehehe

IGN/ Team Name : Hearthfire
Character’s Level and Class Path : (Lvl:206 - Sw1>Pelt1>Hop3>Dop) (Lvl:142 - Wiz3>Link2)
Play hours: 4 to 6 hours or more , im always on 9am - 3pm server time

1 Like

Hi @vrend1ni, @leogregs, @Unowen, and @Hearthfire! Add me in Discord. My username is Natsueki#3726. :slight_smile: Thanks~

i added you, waiting for response. :smiley: my username in discord is AceVII#3753

1 Like

my username is engr.L #4251 my first time using discord

1 Like

Hey @leogregs! I’ve already accepted your request. Please message me once you’re online in discord. We’ll discuss the rest there. Thanks!

Bumping this up! Please make sure to fill up the form first before you add me in Discord. Thanks!

Bump bump bump~! Hihihi :stuck_out_tongue:

IGN/ Team Name : Yasashii
Character’s Level and Class Path : 330 DIEV PD2 246 rod shino millo
Play hours: 9am-4pm server time

2 Likes

Added! Welcome to the guild guys! :wink:

Filthy Casual here :grin:

Team name: TaleWeavers
Level & Class builds:
273 Cleric3>Bokor3>Kabba2
275 Wiz2>Link1>Thauma3>FF2
275 Swordy>Pelt>Hop3>Corsair3
222? Cryo3>Sorc3
Play Time: 8pm-12am +8GMT

I’ve just came back to the game after taking a break since September. Everyone on my friend list is gone, last person on my friends list logged in 1 month ago lol. I’ve been soloing 3 few weeks now. So am looking for a friendly community to chat and play with :slight_smile:

I’m not someone who chases after the Meta so I do not have the strongest builds out there. I’ve created my builds myself and most of them have worked out just fine so far.

Hi @nanozander! Kindly add me in discord please! My username is Natsueki#3726. :slight_smile: