Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Telsiai ] Henosis[SG] Recruiting~!

Welcome Savior to our humble small community: Henosis ヾ(o✪‿✪o)シ

(‐^▽^‐)ABOUT US:

• Guild : Henosis
  • Server : [SEA - Telsiai]
  • Guild Type : PVE/Social/Family
  • Guild Direction : End Game Content, Earth tower & World Bosses etc…
  • Active Time : 7pm-2am++
  • A small group of friendly Singapore players.

(ノ゜▽゜) LOOKING FOR:

• Female Player *To join our small girl group :smirk:
  • Mature & Pleasant personality
  • Fun & Friendly players with positive attitude
  • Active players to join our gaming community
  • Players with common interest to work together
  • Players who like to play hard when they can.
  • Used to grouping, contributing Talts and associate in a Guild.

( ⚆ _ ⚆ ) RULES:

Members of Henosis are required to exemplify ethical behavior in helping guild-mates as well as players to find the best ways to contribute to the growth of the Guild and demonstrate levels of professionalism, all while maintaining a cordial relationship within and outside of the guild. As part of the ever-growing commitment contributed by the current members of the Guild, all members are expected to adhere and represent the guild with accepted ethical standards within the game.

• Respect is earned and courtesy should be shown in order to maintain a friendly guild.
  • Teamwork is important.
  • We are a team and a close-knit community. Everyone is expected to work together.
  • We hold high emphasis on being honest.
  • We have a discord server for easier communication as well as to talk about anything and everything.

ヾ(。・ω・)シ APPLICATION:

• A little introduction of yourself.〔´∇`〕
  • Team name:
  • Level & Class builds:
  • Why you want to join:
  • Add me as friend in game or Whisper me: Kellyce
    Thank you for your time & have a nice day! ✧٩(•́⌄•́๑)
1 Like

HEY HEY!!!

Well, a little about myself. I’m from SG. Throughout my life, I play a LOT of MMORPG games such as WoW (7 years, like, wow!!), GW2, Maplestory, Dragon Nest, Cabal and many more. I’ve enjoyed gaming and always looking for the end game content whether it is pvp or pve. I started ToS 1 month into the early access. As you can see, I’ve played different classes to see which one fits me best. I’ve even deleted a few before (sheesh, talk about time wasted, haha). At the moment, I’m not working cause contract ended so I can prolly be online a lot longer than usual. But, I’m celebrating Hari Raya so I can’t be online much during weekends. Once everything settle my weekends will be free(unless I got a job offer and may need to work during weekends).

Team Name : Eiswulf

CLASS

Archer

Archer2, QS3, Rogue (my guinea pig lol) lvl 176
Archer1, QS3, Wugu2 (planning to either go wugu3, rogue or cannonneer) lvl 216
Archer1, Ranger2 (depends) lvl 64

Swordsman

Swordsman2, Hoplite1, Cataphract2 (prolly going dragoon) lvl 157
Swordsman2, Hoplite2, Corsair2 (prolly going dragoon or doppel) lvl 180

Wizard

Wiz1, Pyro1, Linker2 (going for chrono3) lvl 116

Anyway, I’m looking for a guild that wants someone who can be reliant on whenever he/she is available. A guild that also wants committed people for end game content. I also like to talk a lot and sometimes can end up talking rubbish, hahaha. So yeah, if I’m someone that pique your interest to be in the guild, i’ll be around to reply you ASAP. Oh, if there’s a need of any classes you guys want, i’ll be able to level it up as quickly as possible since i’m open to play all classes.

Bumping for fun as a fellow singaporean and a tel player

Bring up my post Bring up my post

Hey Eiswulf, thank you for your response.
You could PM me when you are online in game. :slight_smile:
Thank you.

≡(*′▽`)っ Bring up my post

Bump bump!

Currently looking for chronomancers!
Look for Hoozuki or Kellyce in game or leave a message here

Kellyce, i’ll do a composed photo of guild when free =D

Hello… Am a male so i dunno if u wan to recruit…
Been gaming since dunno when…
Recently quit FFXIV Realm Reborn…
Has PS4 and PC…
Like to play Coop and survival kind of gameplay…
Usually play Support character…
Thats tat…

Team Name: TheRogueDivision

Cleric C2 > Priest C3 > Chaplain L210+
Cleric C1 > Priest C3 > Pardoner C1 L160+
Swordsman C1 > Highlander C3 > Barbarian C1 L130+
Archer C1 > Quarrelshooter C3 > Rogue C1 L150+

Planning to do a Linker build in future… See how…

If u decided to recruit me pls PM me in game… I seldom come here…

Cheers… :slight_smile:

well, i guess i wannna try to apply for this since there is no singaporean players.
I’m 21 and im from sg, currently working and i would like to join a guild to be able to play for a longer duration.
Team name :nika-sama
Class : archer
Level : 178
AC2,RC2,FC2.

Team name: TaleWeavers
Level & Class builds:
271 Kabba Zombokor
275 Thauma FF
275 Hopsair
…and some others
I’ve just came back to the game after 3 over months. Everyone on my friend list is gone, last friend logged in is about 1 month ago lol. I’ve been soloing 3 few weeks now. So am looking for a friendly community to chat and play with :slight_smile:

As a player I’m not someone who chases after Meta builds so I do not have the strongest build out there. I’ve created my builds myself and most of them have worked out just fine. I’m a very casual player, playtime is generally 7pm-1am.

Hi nano! Unfortunately our guild is currently inactive and most of our members are playing a different MMO or moved to a different guild.

I along with 2 other members are currently in Deity and it just so happens that our current guild is recruiting as well.

Feel free to visit the page and apply if you are interested =)