Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Telsiai] 13Apostles (Open for recruitment)

Please PM Nekorin#1866 in discord so I can add you to the guild channel. XD

@Pomegranate or Pomegranate#8839 (discord)

Free Meows, Free Coffee, Free Chill ;3

Upppppppp 20chars. I love Nekorin :3

bumping!! still recruiting!

Hello there ~
PM-ed Nekorin in-game, but I’ll only be active starting next Wednesday/Thursday due to exams xD

IGN : MegamiSama

Thank you in advance ~

Hihi,

Sure, do drop Desiderus a pm when you are online next week. I might be out of town during that week.

Alright, thank you ~

HI Megami!

Yes please do PM Desiderus when you are ready to join!

Bumperino, that’s what its all about~

Slots are filling fast, guild is growing in level, cat is going to be away for a few days, oh no. :frowning:

We have around 10 slots left, less the ghosts lingering, brr, ghosts. :scream:

IGN: Nokorin

Hi! I would like to join this guild and meet the great Nekorin :cat:

1 Like

Error 404 Team Name not found.

Hi, wondering if I could join the guild. I played ToS right when the game first came up. However, I stopped playing due to the start of the school term. Just getting back into the game right now and was wondering if I could join the guild. I am currently playing a new character and don’t mind not being part of raids until I level my character up. Am able to join the discord chat as well.

Thank you.

IGN: Levierre

Hi Lev!

Sure! PM me at Desiderus or pm me at discord Desiderus#7201 so I can invite you!

Megami, I recieved your friend request in game, will accept later :smiley:

Slots are still available, friends are unavoidable, coffee.

We had joy, we had fun, we had Hauberk in the dust.

Come join us today for daily Demon Lord slaughter and stand to win a chance at getting a Practonium!!

Hauberk unfortunately gave us just another 12 attack pots only. so we are switching our target to other bosses.

Plenty of slots left!! Join now to stand a chance to win a Mystical Cube Recipe!

While cats last.

Do people even look here?

20characters