Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Telsiai] 13Apostles (Open for recruitment)

13Apostles guild is open for recruitment.

Who are the 13Apostles?

13Apostles is a casual and friendly, english speaking guild which we made our home in Telsiai. Most of us are from the SEA region so our active timings are mainly during 6:00am - 12:00pm Telsiai server time (GMT +8 6pm-12am). We do have guild members who play during off peak hours too.

What plans does the guild have?

We are mainly a PVE guild, hence most of the time we are doing guild missions, raids, ET and such. PVP is dependent on how IMC revise the PVP aspect of the game, as most of us aren’t really into TBL/GVG where it isn’t balanced.

Guild is currently level 14 and we are running guild runs/raids/bosses almost everyday, if the cat (Nekorin) is online.

Any requirements for joining the guild?

We have no character requirements. For level requirements wise, as most of us are of high level (290+) it might be hard to get a party within the guild if you are still within R1-R7. However, if you don’t mind it and would love to join our family do contact us. As a baseline, it will be really great if you are of a minimum class rank of R5.

Are there any guild rules to adhere to?

Currently our guild operates with 2 rules.

Treat others how you want others to treat you.

Everyone is here to play and enjoy the game, so do respect each others’ opinions, preferences and personal space and the same gesture will be extended back too.

No Bots, Hacks or Exploits Tolerated.

We don’t have the tolerance for any kind of bots, hacks or exploits.

How to join the guild?

Please leave a comment/message here with your Team Name for Telsiai. Alternatively, you can PM any of the following players in game:

• Nekorin
  • Desiderus

3 Likes

Guild Boss run.

Bump! :stuck_out_tongue:
PaoPao- here…

I want to join as long doesnt need use discord for communicating.

Team : VampireExtreme
IGN : VampiressXII (330)

PS : I got many talt in my storage. Hehe.

Hi VampireExtreme,

Thanks for the interest in joining the guild. We usually place our announcements and such on discord, any reason on choosing not to use it?

Haha, coz i havent create a discord account , and i seldom will open browser and chat at external program while playing the games. Btw, discord is like MSN, skype those type rite?

Yep discord is something akin to that, it also comes with multi-channels in which we can catagorise posts, like a channel for useful resources for the game, or channels for build discussion and organising of parties.

Not really necessary for the game but it does help out quite a bit since the original game doesn’t allow that.

Ok, i have create a discord account, please add me : wangpr

Haha…

Please PM Nekorin#1866 in discord so I can add you to the guild channel. XD

@Pomegranate or Pomegranate#8839 (discord)

Free Meows, Free Coffee, Free Chill ;3

Upppppppp 20chars. I love Nekorin :3

bumping!! still recruiting!

Hello there ~
PM-ed Nekorin in-game, but I’ll only be active starting next Wednesday/Thursday due to exams xD

IGN : MegamiSama

Thank you in advance ~

Hihi,

Sure, do drop Desiderus a pm when you are online next week. I might be out of town during that week.

Alright, thank you ~

HI Megami!

Yes please do PM Desiderus when you are ready to join!

Bumperino, that’s what its all about~

Slots are filling fast, guild is growing in level, cat is going to be away for a few days, oh no. :frowning:

We have around 10 slots left, less the ghosts lingering, brr, ghosts. :scream:

IGN: Nokorin

Hi! I would like to join this guild and meet the great Nekorin :cat:

1 Like