Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Telsiai] 13Apostles (Open for recruitment)

Error 404 Team Name not found.

Hi, wondering if I could join the guild. I played ToS right when the game first came up. However, I stopped playing due to the start of the school term. Just getting back into the game right now and was wondering if I could join the guild. I am currently playing a new character and donā€™t mind not being part of raids until I level my character up. Am able to join the discord chat as well.

Thank you.

IGN: Levierre

Hi Lev!

Sure! PM me at Desiderus or pm me at discord Desiderus#7201 so I can invite you!

Megami, I recieved your friend request in game, will accept later :smiley:

Slots are still available, friends are unavoidable, coffee.

We had joy, we had fun, we had Hauberk in the dust.

Come join us today for daily Demon Lord slaughter and stand to win a chance at getting a Practonium!!

Hauberk unfortunately gave us just another 12 attack pots only. so we are switching our target to other bosses.

Plenty of slots left!! Join now to stand a chance to win a Mystical Cube Recipe!

While cats last.

Do people even look here?

20characters

dont think so, ahahhaha /20 chars

Good, free bump!
20chara

Hi thereā€¦ I have Cleric2 Priest1 Sadhu3 Kabba1 Inqui1 Level 329 (My main as of now). Iā€™m interested to join this guildā€¦ Currently trying to Earth tower for the first time. I have also other character Level 301 schwarzer reiter.
Full support Cyro Chronomancer Sage also coming soonā€¦

TEAM Name : Mirou

Hello there! I just returned to the game a week ago so i still have a lot to learn about the new stuffs . I can be active on raids/et/etc with my lvl 312 Lancer,but right now im currently playing a new character (ele3 warlock) so if you dont mind i would really like to join your guild ^^

Team name : BATSKATER

Hi @mirotsubasa @diablowan2

Thanks for showing interest in joining 13Apostles! Weā€™ll get in touch with you shortly when we are online :slight_smile: Our usual playing time is 7am-12pm Sv time!

Do add me at discord Desiderus#7201

Or

Add me in game --> Desiderus or Nekorin

The cat is back in reign! 10 slots+ left! And we have a guild event going on :wink:

The cat, mounted on a rock(sodon), so hot in here.

Reserving this slot for future exciting contents.
In the meantime, picture of Nekorin with the new Rocksodon =)

While waiting for the new content, I have recorded a short video on Sadhu3PD2 Dun 290 Full Run. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Still have slots for homeless players!

Hello, i just came back for my long holiday, and now i felt alone yet homeless because of my old guild had no one online left. Iā€™m just casual player that looking for friendly community to talk and guide share with, Iā€™d like to join your guild, please. Thanks

Contact IGN Borraginol-N

hello! I have been playing with a friend and weā€™re currently at max lvl, we are now planning to branch out our friend list as it is currently just 2 of us and was wondering if you guys still have space for 2 homeless people :smiley: thanks for the consideration~

IGN: xVelvet
IGN: kkxx

Hi wordy5!

Yep we still have slots. Do drop me a pm in game IGN: Nekorin or discord Nekorin#1866 for an invite.

Still have around 5 slots for homeless, new and veterans alike! :smiley: