Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Telsiai] 13Apostles (Non-Neutral guild)

Guild 13Apostles

Update 25th July 2016

As GvG rolls around the corner our guild will be participating in it heavily. If you enjoy big fights, then we need you!! Apply today!

Who we are
We are former RO players turned close friends coming back to play together. Our main activities consists of doing almost everything and anything together. My goal for setting this guild up is to create a nice friendly environment where members enjoy partying up to do things together.

Who we recruit

• Players who are mature and respectful towards people in general.
  • Players who hates playing alone.
  • Players who are helpful
  • Players who play nice

Requirements

• Follows game rules set by the game creators (Eg: No hacking, cheating, scamming or similar abusive behavior that may potentially give the guild a bad name

• At least level 250

• Speaks english (You don’t have to be SG/MY/AUS to join us but it is best if you are active in similar timezone)

• Is actively playing regularly at least once every 2 or 3 days. (Depending on each individual member i may boot you out if i find you inactive to open slots for new members, of course i will be more lenient if you informed me before hand if you need to go on extended vacation)

Disclaimer our requirements will slowly change over time.

What you can expect as part of the guild

We participate in almost every aspect of the game that has to offer. PVE, bossing and PVP alike. You are not forced to join them if you don’t want to, as we understand there are players who dislike PVPing

Our current focus and goal at the moment is mastering Earth Tower. Eventually when GvG arena is implemented we will be participating in it heavily as well.

If you are interested in becoming part of our group, please leave your info as follow

• Team name:
  • Level
  • Class

You can contact me in game TimberWolf

I will do short interview with you to get to know you better first, to make sure you are a good fit with the guild.

And i have to apologize in advance as guild slot is limited i may be a little picky with certain class types. I am sorry if i end up rejecting your application.

Mini Guild Blog

29th May 2016

First guild event boss experdition.

Gathered up everyone online at the time at the hangout to try our first ever guild event. Us choosing which boss to go for.

Preparing the teams… Infact we had no idea what we were doing XD

Last group photo before we head out for war!!

4 Likes

Would it help if I said I know Flashy? :slight_smile: Glad to see the spirit of a previous long legacy still exist around!

It’s really a big pleasant surprise for me to see this guild ad :slight_smile: good memories back then, mostly fuzzy through.

I have been trying to get Flashy into the server but it’s tough trying to buy him a steam gift when our region is completely different :frowning: Look me up if you are interested to join.

Hey Slowpoke, it might! tries to remember who you might be… So Timberwolf what classes do you need? Do you need any sub-par Crusader types? :smiley:

Hope to see everyone in game soon… :persevere:

Flooosshieeee we need… healers and archers i guess? we lack those. But hell just play what interests you.

Hi could I join I am from sg

Team Name: Starsfury
Character: 203 A3,SC3/ 152 AS2,QS3
Class: Archer
I can put in about 5 hours a day and am a veteran mmo player.

hi! is your guild still open for recruits? I’m looking for a guild

Teamname: Shox
Main Character: 217 A2 QS3 Scout Musketeer
Alt Character: 220 A Ranger3 Fletcher 3

I play almost 6-8hrs everyday!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Urgh… recruitment post used as advertising by RMT >_> Flagged!

And also recruitment slots open again. Anyone who wish to apply pm me in game :slight_smile:

Hi, Im looking for a guild. :slight_smile:

Teamname: GivenDeathx
Level: 212
Class: schwarzer reiter

Hope to hear from u soon :wink: :

Hi,
I’m from MY

Team Name : Zeros
LV : 225
Class : Cyro3-Kino-Alch2
Play Daily 1 or more hrs

I don’t see any pictures~

Team Name: Ravenband
LVL:113
Class: Swordman c1, peltasta c3, going to squire
Playtime: 4hours, start at 8pm gmt+8

hi i am from singapoer ,is there anymore slots left in the guild?

Team Name : xYutakax
char and lvls :
130 chaplain,(cleric 1>priest3>chap)
161 diedirby,(cleric 2>diedirby3)
185 sorc (wiz 3>linker1>sorc2)
and a few misc lv40 chars which isnt worth mentioning for now lol

play time : 6pm (gmt+8) ,usually will play till 12am

i am currently working on lvl my sorc to higher lvl first for more dps. so 210 isnt a issue for me ,since i am very actively lvling .but ur call guild leader :slight_smile:

so nice to see my post and the amount of days it took for my character to lvl XD

currently
130 chap /163 dievdirby/222 sorc(wiz3/linker1/sorc2/warlock1) 15 days from my last post~

Hi There, I am Anderson from Malaysia.
i am Interesting to join your guild but i havent download this game yet Just know this game by today.
May i know Is it still got slot left for me? (Newbie needed Teacher to teach how to play this game)
Thank You.

@chaklian, do drop a note to the guildmaster for consideration.

@anderson, thank you for considering us. However as our current requirements is purely for high leveled player base in order to enjoy content together. You might wish to apply to other guilds in this regard. There’s numerous guides in this forum, you might want to read up on those as they are helpful for new players

Team name : Destinjack

lvl : 280

Class : pel hop3 dop shinobi

7pm - 12am everyday

Err… our blotched attempt at a lvl280 lizard :stuck_out_tongue:

Team name : koue
Character : Dragoon 228 Schwarzer Rei 190

6pm - 10pm almost everyday