Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Telsiai] 13Apostles (Non-Neutral guild)

Team Name : Foxycandy
Lvl : 203
class : chaps
online everyday and every hour… always online… off when im sleep bout 4hours (yes i have no life ㅠㅠ)

Team name: Moriendis
Class: Doppelsoldner 176 & Priest 99

Online: 5PM - 12PM

Hi guys after leaving an application here try to add me to your friend list and pm me in game. It is easier to get an interview from me that way.

As noted by Slowpoke regarding our high level requirement. I get asked this question frequently enough that i guess i should answer it here.

Most of the game pre lvl 200 can be easily soloed. The part of the game where we are forced to make friends and party up is actually pass lvl 200. It makes sense for us to maintain a high level average so everyone is within similar level range to do things together.

Not much of a guild if member’s level range is all over the place and end up soloing.

But at the end of the day we are not an elitist guild. It just seems exclusive due to the nature of how to game works. A guild is only fun and feels tight knit only if we do things together.

For those that really wants to become part of us hopefully that’s a good enough reason to motivate you to level quicker :slight_smile:

-Wolfie

Team Name : Dojo
Lvl : 213( cant solo leveling anymore)
class : W1KINO1CRYO3RC1
I play daily

Guild is looking for a squire c2 at least to join us on our adventures of killing potato and lizard.

And a chef to roast the potato and grill the lizard.

Hi December :smiley: I like your build could be useful when we do GvG. Send me a PM ingame and we can talk more ;p

Lol…

Hey 13Apostles!

I hail from Singapore, prefers an english guild. I would love to communicate daily via discord / skype / or any other voice comms possible.

Team name: Godsmack

Playing two toons:

1. Cleric2 / Dievdirby3 / Druid / Plague Doctor - Level 215 (PVE)
  2. Wizard / Cryomancer3 / Psychokino3 - Level 120 (PVP)

A little more about myself:
A working adult with kids, I spent about 4 hours on a typical day gaming and chilling with guildies. (9pm - 1am GMT+8)

Hope guild has a slot for me in the coming days, cheers!

Try to pm me ingame :slight_smile:

We finally have additional slots :slight_smile: Time for a bump.

Weekend usually means i will be on a little bit more, to those who tried to PM me but couldn’t find me ^^;; Try again on the weekend as the chances of my being online is higher.

First on the menu - Roasted Potato

Team Name : Desiderus
Lvl : 261/177/75 (in order)
Class : Wiz3/Ele3/Warlock1
Cleric1/Priest3/Pardoner2
Archer1/QS2 planning to go QS3/SR

Hailing from Singapore, want to find a nice guild to cuddle and go for adventures! :smiley:

Hi Desiderus, I’m from Singapore too :smiley:

I’ll PM you tonight when i get home.

Ok thanks! I will also drop you a whisper when I am back from work :slight_smile:

Our 13th June event. Excuse the background music it’s from my youtube ^^;;

1 Like

I have met a lot of good people from this guild

I want to be a part of your guild too
hopefully I’m Qualified

Team Name: Narcolepsy
Level: 256/10X/10X
Class: Pelt/Hop3/Dop/Dragoon
2nd Class: sw2/hop2
3rd Class: A2/Sap2

Hi Narcolepsy, great to hear you already made some friends with us. I’ll put you on my friend list and pm you as soon as i get back from work later :slight_smile:

haha looks like the guild is starting to really becoming a family XD
if we have enough sg players .
we can do a guild outing to makan etc next time~

that will be a good guild bonding out of the game :3