Tree of Savior Forum

SEA Players VS LA/SA Players - IMC Treatment

They’re rumors, but as you said, IMC silence toward this matter make me worry. I’m pretty sure the only way for them to assure LUG gamers would be implementing a region block. Otherwise, many will stay on steam even with lag. LUG team is well known in Brazil for their “excellence”. It’ll just be another would be good mmo. Sad thought.

WESTILLNEEDALATINSERVER :open_mouth:

Great communication skills dude. But kinda hypocrite since you’re whining yourself. Take your own advice and go troll another topic.

Where the Latin server?
IMC despising their players ?
Unfortunate.

like me!! i only bought the 3, 1 and 2 packs =0 but nah, ppl in L.A won’t spend anything! (well, paying the month VPN for better conection will make it harder tho)

Comon IMC we need the Latin America Server, like in the ICBT2.

Don’t ignore that.

1 Like

What? You guys paid peanuts compared to the rest of the world for access. You paid nowhere near the same amount. 26% my ass, maybe 5% if you’re lucky.

We can clearly see your math is as good as your ass.

EDIT: to make it sound less rude :unamused:

EU = 24% of the community. Pack 1 sold well, but Pack 3 was also a important part. Half the community made by russians, who paid 1/4 of the price.

SA = 26% of the community. Pack 1 sold better compared to other packs than in any other region. Mostly composed by Brazilians, who paid 1/2 of the price.

EU increased after the announcement of the local server. BR’s knew about a LUG server but also that they wouldn’t be able to transfer their progress and founder’s benefits. Thus, the BR announcement led to a decrease in population.

Easy to expect SA > EU > NA in number of players. This has been the trend in previous tests too.
In money I expect NA > SA > EU.

Can u explain why u believe SA accounts for 5% of the total profit at best?

3 Likes

Br’s Actually pay 50% of the retail price due currency float. If the currency picks up from the current 1/3 and goes to 1/2 it becomes 90% of the price, if somehow there is a currency control by the central bank( like it has happened before) and it becomes 1/1 we would pay 2x the current value. That’s how foreign relations economy works. What steam does is to level the price to the region market, so the profit is based on demography instead of value. So steam can get to sell 6x the amount of sales for 1/2 price. Still 300% profit. Considering it was sold 30% of the sales. We can consider 15% of general sales in U$D. Still 15 times SEA sales and 4% more than EU sales. Package wise, you can’t say LA only bought tier 3 packs while others bought tier one. Many of the LA players played ragnarok and are working nowdays, like me I bet many bought the tier 1 pack. Sales haven’t decreased because there was no mass broadcast by IMC whatsoever that confirm any information between LUG and IMC contract. The only information about it launched on LUG page is that it will act as a proxy for money transaction, will translate the game and will offer local support.(http://levelupgames.uol.com.br/levelup/noticias/levelup/novidades/parceria-entre-a-level-up-e-a-imc-games-de-tree-of-savior.lhtml)

2 Likes

WESTILLNEEDALATINSERVER :confounded:

1 Like

cus hes probably another xenophobic dumbass from NA =)

It is more than clear that this company does not care about us BRS OR LATINOS !

plz IMC, a steam latin america server :sob:

plz IMC, need LATIN server pls

latin server pls :frowning: plss

1 Like

haha, poor guy, soo dumb.

@Staff_Julie
@STAFF_John
@system
@TOSTeam
@STAFF_John
@STAFF_Ethan
@GM_Sebastian
@GM_Francis

We do not deserve a Latin server?
We are being treated for lower form . We need a position to know if we can trust you .

Listen to your players

we have nothing, no answer about it, thanks IMC.