Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA] Maximum price of Mithril Ore

1. Server : Telsiai

2. Full Name of Item : Mithril Ore

3. Current Price Range (Minimum / Maximum) : the maximum is too low

4. Reason for Suggesting Change : The market price is 85 talts which is around 425k but the market limit price is a lot lower. This is a big problem because some recipes use 5 mithrils which would be 400+ Talts price and nobody is going to have that many Talts.

Also I want to add that the inflation rate of mithril ore is very fast ! I think that if mithril is not allowed to be set up in free market, the price will continue to inflate. May be next month it might worth 125 talt !

1. Screenshot of Item on Market (Evidence) : NONE cuz its the limit is too low !!!

EDIT: OMG GUYS !!! I THINK IMC READ THIS THREAD OR SOMETHING, AS OF TODAY MITHRIL MAXIMUM PRICE HAS INCREASED !! yeahhhh THREAD CLOSED !

increase market price limit so that the bots can earn more silver from selling mithril ores.

Hehe

lol i will never ever understand why they let crowd of Bots farming tenet church. Its like the BOTS are all over the place and very obvious and its just not making any sense that they’re allowing this

1 Like

so this is the reason why there are no mithril ore at the market

talt farming is pretty easy, you can reach level 90~100 quite fast and go for arde / talt

Though I dont really understand why market price is limited the way it is, rmt still have it their way

well when you have to buy other stuffs with talt too then its not gonna be close to enough. The only way i can work around this for now is buying arde dagger from the market and trade it with mithril which is too troublesome finding the person and you lose some money in the process.

I hope IMC see to this problem because mithril is in many essential recipes !!!