Tree of Savior Forum

A vote-kick system is needed for dungeon parties, to avoid jerks trying to "boss rush" in "full run" parties

Why would this happen?

Vote-kick is a core modern MMO mechanic, i have no idea why ToS doens’t have it.

The ability to give every single player in the party an equal voice to kick a potentially problematic player.

2 Likes

4 friends in auto is rare.

Boss Rush should be separated/ removed, place walls that requires %mobs killed or specific ones like some dungeons.

The entire party options in dungeons need reworking, especially change lead

Same reason as why ppl are using the report button to report ppl farming their spot…

And maybe they find out that if they kick you, they can get your cube.

You never run a dungeon in this game, right?

You cannot get other player loot, even if they die.

1 Like

What you talking about, me and my friends aways move to a less pop channel and disband PT and auto pt at the same time, most of the time I ended up with at least 1 friend on my dungeon run, rare cases 3~4 friends.

I didn’t know there’s such system in MMO, but it sounds really nice >3<
What I don’t get is how a lv130+can be in a full run team in lv90 dungeon. I think they should at least allow only players with similar levels to be in a team in dungeon matching.

I agree, it should be possible to vote-kick people from instance groups, to prevent problematic players from ruining runs for everyone else.

That doesn’t work, you can’t pick up other peoples boss loot in instances.
Even if you technically were able to and even if instance boss loot became ffa after a while, the 60 second timer will kick you out before boss loot of others becomes ffa.

They can easily solve this by changing how dungeon works. Just clear the adds else boss will be invincible.
Make it an iron rule instead of “you may boss rush if you like”. I myself participate in rushes just to save time. But I still prefer dungeons to be run… like dungeons.

1 Like

you realize your rebuttal proved my point right?

1 Like

You’re one of those exact people the OP just described. No wonder you’re so against a vote kick system.

1 Like

What needs reworking are the bugs.
There shouldn’t be any instance-queuing/entering bug.

edit :

Oh yeah, and that. I saw frightening 40+ min queue screens.

Another solution not a very good one mind you would be putting a level ‘cap’ on dungeons, although this could easily backfire… but it would stop people 50+ levels from entering a dungeon and just rushing and ruining a run for low levels.

Personally I say a mechanic that forces a full run unless a mini puzzle is done(that requires all members of the party, think of 'stand on switch same time puzzle) that allows a team to just rush straight to the boss. So if one person wants to rush but the other 4 want to do a full clear, they just have to avoid the tiles and carry on. The rusher will either rage quit(Report!) or help them clear the dungeon faster.

well of course, but that is not the issue of the op. did not want to derail.

Yeah but if instances were working “as intended”, I’m sure you guys wouldn’t ask for toxic features like “vote-kick” system because you wouldn’t happen to team with so much “jerks” in the first place.
More often than not, jerks are jerks because they are pissed of the bugs.

1 Like

I despite this, I don’t want a beautiful game to have more drama.
Really? we already treat people like trash even judged or not with the name of (human) justice.
Now you want to isolate people from a dgn run party by giving them chance to judge your justice on them? Who are you to judge people? By whom God name or righteous man to give you the right of upper rank.
Just wait until 2 or 3 Brazilian ask you if you speak Spanish or Portuguese or not and then kick you out.
Just you wait. This is stupid.

This is a good idea, however because of the potential to be abused I think if you are vote-kicked it shouldn’t use up one of your dungeon runs.

And let that guy wait another 40mn? We cannot judge people, think please.
Most of the time because ppl are mad of this system that they become jerk, and treat a jerk with another jerk action is . . .
I’m done with this life. . .

I like to boss rush to save time too, but I’d be ok with this idea.

There are trolls and boss rush exists, it ruins the game for 4 other players if a high lvl is matched and solo rushes boss.

1. limit auto match lvl range
  2. Remove ability to rush or limit it.
    Many options to solve a simple problem.

In general the party system in this game is very crappy.

• You should be able to vote kick.
  • You should be able to give someone else in the party (aside from the leader) the ability to invite.

This is basic stuff.