Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for September 19, 2017

See here for the patch notes.

You are terrible. I mean it.

6 Likes

TBL TBL TBL please…

Classic IMC did it again

no cube with artisan recipe? QQ

I suppose no updates for ITOS until the 360 is done for KTOS.

• The Masters’ Unit event mission will now auto-match characters within a maximum range of 20 levels.

RIP fast queues

lol u sux so much :smiley: ur WORST company ever :smiley: its just S A D

RIP!!! :tired: GL guys! This is just pure sad!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

my name is your program, these patch notes are another austerity report…

Why make updates to you game when you can just recycle old events. Being so damn lazy that you just copypast previous announcements without even PAYING ATTENTION to minor details. This is literally treating your community as morons.

“- The Companion buff doesn’t stack with the Clover buff.”

5 Likes

haha, no TBL, no new system card, nothing

the next major update for itos better have 360 cap in it cause the ones before that are already old content as far as tree of savior goes.

I also wouldn’t want to wait 3 months again before you do another major update just to catch up with what ktest has already now

1 Like

we still dont have saalus update 2hmace update krivis changes card system… this company just SUX

2 Likes

RIP GAME. MANY HAD LEFT BECAUSE OF THESE RECYCLED REPETITIVE EVENTS. Seriously, IMC doesn’t care about player-base. F*****G MONEY MILKERS. -_-

2 Likes

sad boizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz T_T

2 Likes

Rip TP Shop Blue Dye, as ever.

you are so incompetent, and dumb…
it might be better if u just constantly make official announcement report to players what your current progress is,
if you keep silent and ignoring our complaints, then we’ll assume that you dont know what you’re doing,
just think us as your boss, who demand real progress of your works !!!

1 Like

To be honest, I am not even surprise at all.

4 Likes

Maybe next week :rofl:

Reusing events as they were before is already borderline but when you read this:

“- The Companion buff doesn’t stack with the Clover buff.”

PLEASE DO AT LEAST A PROPER ANNOUNCEMENT, THIS IS JUST DISRESPECTFUL…
It looks like my student copying Wikipedia without verifying the information…

Having no event is fine too.

Haha
It’s funny that they didn’t deleted the event Ballons last week, like it was announced, and now they make the same announcement in the patch notes.
Who bet that they will forget again to remove the balloons?

@Edit: I am really hoping that next week or at least in the 3th october maintenance we get the new contents that was been delayed for months, it would be better if we get the “merge patches from ktos” thing again.
I’ve been playing since day 1 and have never been so discouraged in continuing to play ToS.