Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for November 13~14, 2023

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Scheduled Maintenance for November 13~14, 2023’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2941

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

Any idea of the purpose of the “auto-enchantment” feature? There is no way in billion years you can attain the “goals” you set seeing how many lines and values for these lines you can get. Plus you don’t even keep the lines if you reroll so you can’t attain the goal unless you hit 1/infinity chance of getting the lines.

Also what the point of having rank A hair accessory if the only lines you can get are rank B and C ones… Seems the only way to get rank A lines is via TP.

" New : Wailing Graveyard OD (Other Dimension) mode is added"

Another raid for the 10 people on the server that have 24k gs. Plus hearing from these people they struggle to complete it. Entry voucher requires 30k mercenary badges to buy the recipe then 50 of both level 500 raids to craft. An absurd entry free (I guess when all your equipment is +30 you don’t care about level 500 mats or GS, but still)…

- Added : Recipe - Advanced Enchant Scroll x50

Didn’t see this recipe anywhere… iirc it was still the Jurate box and ichor fragments yesterday but I didn’t check carefully so I could be wrong there. I suppose being a bunch of recipes it will require wasting precious mats to craft them, mats that are still required elsewhere. I’ll have to check that (because ofc nothing about those recipes appears in the patch notes)…

A care NPC for the issue that the stat point rewards for completing Episode Quests were not being awarded to characters participating in Popo Boost events is added.

This worked and gave the missing points. However, still no Seal of Space anywhere, so there is still one point missing (the statue hidden in Pradzia Temple behind a zone only accessible via Seal of Space).

Achievement Item Exchange Shop

Finally some upgrades for this shop. However, there are still basic potions that are good for level 1 characters I suppose but make no sense for a shop like this since they’re not even better than basic ones you can buy from the town NPCs. Also allow to buy Cateye lenses with content points and not pvp currency please… :tired: