Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for May 26, 2020

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Scheduled Maintenance for May 26, 2020’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2008

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

2 Likes

PLEASE WEHN UPDATE. :tired:

We skip patches nowadays? TFW 40 stat cards arrives before new ark.

1 Like

下載 (9)

2 Likes

I demand 40,000 mercenary badges for the uphill very hard reset.

1 Like

1 Like

Last 30 days u have done nothing only p2w boxes and server merge. When we gonna get content? U guys only care about stupid p2w boxes even in this big time of nothing except p2w trash u cannot even solve a error we have 3 weeks ago about something people really care. Please stop been lazy as fck and do something 30k atributes + 2 tome pages. Fxk is really easy to work at imc u guys domt give a fxk about users and users cannot do anything cuz if tjey say something u block them from forums.
For real u guys need to learn about the fcking game people r moat interestes on mercenaey badges and legendary materials than the trash u give us like compensation. Like take away 50m from us and say sorry here r 3m sorry for the lack of interest on this game and cause we lazy to do anything worthy

1 Like

please add MERC BADGES!!! 60k

1 Like

ohh you guys deliver again, keeping the expectation even lower than before
keep up with the good (cube) job

So we getting close to the 100days without a single patch with new content we r delayed from ktos more than 5 months. There r more content release at ktos than the one they released since beta. How much time more we need to wait?
For real guys did u take 100 days for a patch? And u will only add probably arks and another couple things in next patch so we didnt get any big thing aside from another few hours of farming cuz arks req that most people have cuz they expected the patch 30 days ago. So why delaying that much? Why focus only to develope p2w boxes whata the big idea of giving out ur p2w boxes with 50 tome pages if the item that require them r not developed yet?
Did u guys at least think what u doing or just we r wasting our time saying somethi g here cuz looks like imc dont giv a fck about users and only care about tp content

1 Like

1 Like

4 Page and 10 Blessed gem , WOW its so generously , you save my 2 hour live .

Smoothie buff when

bakarine_emotion02

and arts and arks and classbuffs and and

Good job IMC! Thanks for not doing any update! Thanks for letting my friends don’t want to play this game anymore! Good job! IMC DA BEST!

1 Like

Let’s see if I understand, by 5 white crows, 5 velcoffer, 4 uphill, 5 ET, 5 moringponia. the compensation is 2 pages of art and an attribute of 30k … well what a ■■■■ of compensation the truth

2 Likes

Please add the reset too ,2 pages and 30k isnt an real, compensation even at CBT we had better rewards for some of yours mistakes,i played in the past and backin those days seeing an completely unfair administration, please at least be fair.

1 Like

okay so it is even worse, i thought we got chooseable tome.
i didn’t expecting random mystic tome for compensation.
do you guys honestly thinking those legend runs adequate to two random tomes?
never fail to disappoint really. keep it up, not proud of you guys.

1 Like

Random Tomes … nice … now to dismantle … IMC wants us to experience dismantling tomes at least once XDDD

1 Like

2 Likes

Feud Shop not updated

Abreh Melinn Card out of stock?

2 blessed gems per dismatle tome. @GM_Francis did u guys really think that trash is a real compensation for taking away the event after 3 weeks of wait? u guys dump all the effort people do with trash p2w boxes and now this crap? IS REALLY EASY TO BE IMC STAFF U DO ACTUALLY NOTHING TO GET PAID

2 Likes