Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for May 23, 2018

This week we’re starting the new Rainbow Trek event and a new round of GTW tests in [NA] Klaipeda. Click here for the full patch notes.

7 Likes

Content Update on May 29, 2018:

• Transcendence System Changes
  • Token Benefit Updates
  • Velcoffer’s Nest Raid
  • Lv 360 Legend Equipment
  • Gemstone Feud (PvP)
  • Guild Promotion Functions
  • AND MORE

:satisfaction:

6 Likes

Highlander Attribute Error

• Clone attacks will no longer incorrectly trigger the Highlander’s Two-handed Sword Mastery: Critical Attack attribute.

Best update ever!

6 Likes

wait may 29
:satisfaction:

4 Likes

yay! cant wait til next maintenance :haha:

1 Like

Are we also getting this event too next week? P-please… :pray:

1 Like

we should as it is a part of trans rebalance patch and a mean to get blessed gems sink a bit.

i REALLY have a hope we will get this event ;/ i need some rank reset scrolls QQ and we can get three per account with this event!

not necessarily. it was a event. not bound to rebalance patch

oh come on! don’t start it all over again. there were already a lot of rants about rank resets. you want me to show you staff post that says that we will get events with rank reset vouchers in near future (not explicitly, but confirming another player’s words)?
also say how many events that were on kToS (and i mean more significant ones, with good rewards) did not reach iToS? i’m pretty sure none. at least the ones that i remember
and after making the flood of blessed gems after the trans revamp it is just logical to include the event that uses those, don’t you think so? or you will say that IMC is stupid and will ignore the opportunity to balance out economy this way?

events dont have to be the same. people just take it for granted and if its different events/rewards/etc are mad and disappointed.

1 Like

IMC is stupid. /20resets

That’s a huge patch that will surely give the game some fresh air in PvE and in PvP as well. Is the Uphill Defense revamp coming with it too? I don’t remember if it arrived on kTOS before or after the Velcoffer’s Nest update.

𝑷𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒑™

was after :stuck_out_tongue: imo this one and beauty shop will come later, maybe with cleric/archer patch

1 Like