Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for March 30-31, 2020

Fixed the issue that the effect of Arts still remains after Arts is reset in some situations.

There is no way to reset arts… There is also no “some situation” available to your cursed players…

Give us those potions already in game https://tos.neet.tv/items?q=arts+reset :distinguished:
Or please remove that sentence in patch notes which does not effects us…

BEST UPDATE /medeinahappy

Is that real? I can’t find it in the patch notes :scream:

fix the chat bug please
i thought you gonna fixed it with the chat server mt thing
this all are good update but chat bug still disappoint me the most

So many changes, but no reset NPC?

3 Likes

They finally updated the new content (it was not detailed yesterday).

Also updated.

Additional damage of Blossom blader skill when using one handed sword is changed. (50% > 50% - [attribute level - 1] x 5%)
[Flowering: Swift] can be obtained until maximum Lv. 5, but fixed the part that there’s no leveling factor in attribute effect.
In conclusion, when attacking target with 5 stack Flowering debuff using one handed sword with attribute level 5 by Blossom Blader skill, 7%(10%(5 stack) x 70% = 7%) damage will be increased.

I don’t get this. If you get this attribute to level 5, you gain 7% damage… but you lose 20%???

1 Like

Ew, no individual housing yet and more “DPS solo challenges”

1 Like

Still shows the old attribute

@STAFF_Yuri

Can we have some clarification about the new Returning Savior policy?
The patch notes state that you can only receive the buff scroll once.

Does this mean:

1. you can only get the returning savior buff a single time per account
    or
  2. you still receive the returning savior buff scroll every time you come back, but since it comes in the form of a scroll, it will only affect a single character now

And what about the buff, can it still be removed for the sake of testing things and automatically reapply when changing maps or do you have to wait for the 14 days to end before you can test things without the buff?

Yeah the Content Point Shop ended way too early compared to kToS server. I made a post about it on the Feedback forum. It’s just not fair…

1 Like

The only way it makes sense for me is like this:
You lose additional damage when the Flowering Swift attribute is in effect.
The basic effect is that you lose 50% of the additional damage.
If you use a one hand sword, this penalty is reduced by 5% per attribute level, so the 50% penalty is reduced by 20% at level 5 to 30%.
This means that you will get 70% of the damage bonus of flowering with swiftness attribute active while using a one hand sword.

Since the maximum amount of stacks increases the damage by 10%, 70% of 10% will result in a 7% damage increase from Flowering debuff.

is the maintenance done already? I just download the game today and I keep getting errors while updating it. Thank you!

@STAFF_Yuri

About the free Savinose set on Episode 11 … the +11/stage10 ones …

I tried to enchant it but failed … any other restrictions? the “cannot trasnfer” pertains to appearance only or both enchant and awaken are also not allowed?

Yeah, that item is pretty much anything else is not allowed, no more enhance, awaken, enchant and so on.

That’s quite sad … guess i’ll stick with my old savi set XDDD

Ak ok makes sense, thx.

No awakening or enchants is a really strange decision. past stuff like this you could.

Will the Emerald/Scarlet lens and other gestures be buyable or come back in the future, or are they gone for good?
I wouldn’t mind buying them from the tp shop/beauty shop for tp or medals or whatever if it’s an option one day.

The ep 11 Savinose set is pretty much “final product”. No awakening, no enchanting with jewel, no sockets (and I suspect no fixed ichor either). This makes it way less useful than the previous +11 t8 set from events that could be transcended to 10 and enhanced with gems, awakening and jewels. Clearly meant as a “transitional” set between Kedorian 400 and Varna (or for some low priority alt). This will probably go on my shop character.

Yep, its starter gear (or for alts)