Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for March 29, 2022

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Scheduled Maintenance for March 29, 2022’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2511

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

Link for Hot Week and April Weekend Burning is redirecting to EP14 update page. pls fix patchnotes.

The flex value of having premium costume and pet is becoming less and less glamour due to the low population especially when it’s method of acquisition still involve rng most of times
Imc really should take account the situation
Would you buy glamour 2000$ dollar outfit just to live in remote area where there’s just handful of people live and they basically nude?
Who are you trying to flex to when no one really care or simply… there’s noone
The flex effect I can get feels lacking that it feels it doesn’t justify the price I need to go through.

“Costumes will be sold from Goddess’ Glory, which includes a new theme of costumes along with past costumes sold from Goddess’ Blessed Cube.”

So it’s a “random” cube that will give even less chance of getting something you want. Why not keeping Goddess Cube for the new stuff and Museum Cube for the old stuff?

“Fixed the issue that the game is unplayable in mouse mode when doing the Delmore raid”

WHAT? Oh wait… I was just hallucinating when I read the patch notes… :man_facepalming:

I wonder what Goddess’ Glory is… my ears perk up whenever I hear anything about costumes.

gacha, but now is 17 tp per capsule, but it has some old stuff too laced in so less chance at new stuff

1 Like