Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for March 21, 2017

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Scheduled Maintenance for March 21, 2017’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=887

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

4 Likes

How about the “Map Exploration Bug” that always resets to 0% every time you re-enter the map? tried it with different PC with fresh install of TOS (No Addons) still the same, but some of my characters have no issue. Just 2 or 3 of my chars have it.

5 Likes

Even though it’s a smaller update it addressed what was needed. I’m pretty happy to see the monster rebalancing and Cyclone fix especially.

4 Likes

Such efficiency…did Kimmy forcefully used stats reset potion on all his staffs?

3 Likes

Im so happy they pushed the monster rebalance so fast now that we have the level up event and everything! How great. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

And about cryo crash stuffs?
GvG will still 10x10?
Just one match versus same guild per week?

1 Like

How about applying all the buffs promised to gimped classes?

That’s good, this update could have given us more content, but just that is enough.

If only, every week, they could continue fixing and improving things like this, even if it’s not much, at the end it’ll make a difference noticeable by everyone, instead of empty notes for months and then a crazily huge one that makes player come back for 2 weeks and leave again.

5 Likes

After a huge patch update like the one we got its prolly gunna be a couple of maints before we see more stuff implemented. But im with @aotsuke on this one, I would prefer updates with less fixes but fixes every week rather than a huge patch with a billion things on it. Makes it easier on the team and makes a few people happy. (cant please everyone) Good job on pushing the monster adjustments, that was a huge one weve been waiting for.