Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for March 14-15, 2022 - Skill Balance

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding 'Scheduled Maintenance for March 14-15, 2022 - Skill Balance

Giltine’s Crown of Thorns LV 20 when will release ???

You missed the link in your post:

“Fixed the issue that ‘Iron Skin’ of Monk decreases Damage dealt instead of Damage received.”

Good one… I never noticed that :haha:

“Fixed the issue that the number of Arrow Sprinkle target varies.”

This I DEFINITELY noticed, didn’t know it was a bug. It’s cool that it’s now fixed.

“Fixed the issue that the skill level is temporarily applied as 1 when the Statue of Goddess Laima buff is applied”

ROFL… you mean Diev actually SET all skill levels to 1?

“Fixed the issue that the effect of Sain Oath is activated when using Divine Stigma”

NOOOOOOO… :sad:
(yeah I was afraid that was a bug… so only Melstis is left for poor Chaplain+Krivis combo to trigger the effect)

“When an abnormal movement is detected during Bounty Hunt, it will now automatically close.”

Does that mean disconnect too? Because I got loading screens failing to load sometimes and game defaults back to lodge. I would be pissed if that happens during the Bounty Hunt and not allow me to resume it afterwards…

“Following items can now be discarded”

Ripped Piece of Paper (yeah totally useless)
Absidium Ore (idem)
[EP11] stuff (got a team storage tab full of this crap, good riddance…)

DRUMROLL…

“Fixed the issue that when clicking the monster during mouse mode, basic attack activates when using skills”

OMFG!!! :heeey:
THEY FINALLY FIXED THAT AFTER 6 YEARS!!!
THE GAME IS SAVED!!!