Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for March 14-15, 2022 - New Contents

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding 'Scheduled Maintenance for March 14-15, 2022 - New Contents

Giltine’s Crown of Thorns LV 20 when will release ???

Your post was flagged by the community. Please see your messages.

View ignored content.

Here’s the link again:

“Characters with level 450 or above can start Episode 14-1 quest.”

… but you still can’t complete episode 13-1 quest.
(well there’s a major flaw in game conception due to the fact that Relic – which is reward for completing ep 13-1 questline – is level 458 and blocks the questline if you don’t have the required level, forcing you to spend an endless amount of time doing level 400 dungeon, and you need to do that alone with ZERO exp boost since there is NOBODY left to join you in that absurd exp farming chore…)

“Gear Score 7000 or above”

I must have skipped something… mine is 500 or so (well I’m sure the new score system is explained later on in the patch notes…)

“Attribute Achievement Rate 100% or above”

… or above heh? :haha:

" New equipment Earring is added."

Is it totally random or is there some kind of consistency check so you don’t get something totally stupid like +150 INT +1 to some swordsman skill? I would be pissed to farm six weeks of some boring raid to just get something like that…

“Moroth Embassy in Kingdom is a tutorial area where characters can grow”

or “Moronic” Embassy? So you start right off the bat in episode 13-1 with a level 450 character? Then what? There is not enough experience in the 13-1 questline to process further, so you’re forced to stop after each map to do months of dun 440 grinding for the exp you lack… Please increase the exp rewards so you can actually finish episode 13-1 at level 458 at least…

" Search Party Board is added"

For what? If there is a party ongoing there is a shout for the corresponding content. But with the low remaining playerbase that almost never happens anymore, the remaining people just play with guildmates and that’s pretty much it…

" Reward of Saint’s Sacellum: Solo ischanged"

So basically you get the same amount of scales as per the automatch mode. Considering that it takes 10 seconds to kill Vasilisa in solo mode while it takes a hour to get an automatch party I guess it’s farewell to the automatch mode…

“All Relief Supply Pouch will now be exchanged with 10 Kingdom Reconstruction coin”

A big thanks from everyone that has max reputation!
(for those who don’t, gains are now so high it’ll take mere weeks to finish this instead of months…)

“Dungeons will now automatically close when everyone has used the end portal after clearing the raid”

Yeah having to wait one minute to complete Velco or Skia to let the instance die was annoying…

" Wipe pattern of Tel Harsha will be adjusted"

:+1:

" EXP obtained when hunting the monsters during character level 450~459 increases"

Then you have it… should have mentioned that early, of course that was more than needed…

" Battle Result Board is added to the Weekly Boss Raid"

:+1:
(finally… was silly to only have milliseconds to check battle summary on the top right before the instance closed…)

“Fire Flame Earring Fragment is added to the reward of Blockade 1st~6th rank”
“6th Fire Flame Earring Fragment x200”

Unfortunately this will force everyone to join one of the remaining guilds, as a 20-member guild finishing 6th means getting 10 extra fragments per week, which is doubling the amounts you can get if you do the content 10x solo. For Fedi server, I’m not even sure there are 6 guilds left to do this…

“Sunny and snowy weather will appear for period of time in Klaipeda, Orsha, and Fedimian”

Cool, but what about rain? There is sure enough in Akmens Ridge to bring some to the cities no?

New equipment Earring is added

RNG equipment again like arch stone

player do hard work but no use TP in game 99.5% reward with rubbish

while those TP player will get the best gambling Earring in one or 2 match

this raid 100% force more hardcore player leave the game

this kind of content will make huge gap between non TP player vs TP player again

and also the main reason of all player that leave TOS

after non TP player try so hard to get that Earning IMC 100% will free or make it easy to get just like the Ark and Lucifer Triukas

Just remain, old time make one ARK= 3b silver and Lucifer Triukas full set = 4.5b silver

this new Earring will result the same

Search Party Board is added

Party board are useless while the new raid required relic lv 16 or above to done
or with gear +30 81k damage above with relic 10

While most player is playing in +20 and try make all character +20 so they can earn valisa scale and its voucher, they resource has been split and wont able reach damage 75k or above

if want block relic lv 20, pls consider make new raid boss hp or def lower than KTOS

While Ktos player farming in F2 with relic 20 each hour earn 15m-20m and we max is 9m also bring huge impact to Itos player in game

summary i dont think IMC are plan to easy to new player or increase player base but try to force player to spend more TP until the game is down

They didn’t change these, feelsbadman

Did all Luchador, Sadhu and Hwarang achievements, but screw these…

they realize they are too f2p friendly and losing money
implicitly saying “go get a life instead, get paid, and pay us instead rather than doing those pesky tasks”
worry not some hardcore no life gamer will still managed to do so

Surprisingly enough there’s no Hakka packages in this patch, you can’t even pay to get the costume+title.
I guess they’re supposed to be off-limits for 99.99% of the playerbase. One step forward, two backwards

I’m pretty ok with grinding achievements, but these are way too cancer
Achievement 1 - Takes a really long time, but anyone who has been playing for a while should already have it done
Achievement 2 - Kill 10k mobs near the debuff mobs. Very annoying, sooooo much fun :upside_down_face:
Achievement 3 - Kill 300k mobs in fields with a single target class… yeah, very fun :upside_down_face:
Achievement 4 - Actually easy
Achievement 5 - Easy for anyone with a pvp char, hell for anyone without

There’s still the “get every red and blue monster orb drop from Royal Mausoleum Storage Room” achievement requiring to get 8 or 10 drops at 0.01% chance from three mobs spawning on a 1 km² map every 20 minutes… :wink:

Isidavie, a Goddess rank Accessory is added

Hmm I must be blind, didn’t find anything about how to make those. And I checked other players I didn’t see anyone using these.

use character bound (not old) Luciferi in goddess gear succession UI

:man_facepalming:
Yup I’m definitely blind…
I suppose nobody uses these yet because you go from +11/+16 t10 to +5/+8 t0, losing a ton of atk and gear score in the process (if you don’t have the BG at hand to re-trans the new accessories) and you need those mats from the Delmore raid before you can enhance again, which require level 470 char with 7k+ gear score…

You don’t lose anything it’s all a gain. There’s no transcend.

+5 new jewels have little more attack than old +16 Luci. more gearscore and is kinda easy to get.
very worth to change. many on Klai have them.

For those equipped and still don’t got the 7k gear Score: You can buy a Basic Earring (+450 Gear Score) for 1 Gabija at the Equipment tab on the Gabija Shop.

Have Fun

Still need to reach 470 for that. Time for field CM solo spam!
(each one at Delmore Garden gives 40-50% of a level when using one of the apples from the event, so it’s quite fast anyway…)