Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for March 13-14, 2023

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Scheduled Maintenance for March 13-14, 2023’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2736

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

A surprisingly short patch, I was expecting more changes…

• New class with corresponding package if you don’t want to unlock and playtest it
  • New cube
  • Level expansion (someone told me there would be extra +3 skill points which isn’t mentionend in the patch notes)
  • New episode (always fun – hoping it’s not rushed like the previous ones, especially looking at translation into english)
  • New accessories and raid to get mats to upgrade them: here we have so few info about them, only that they removed half the types to just leave Pyktis (I suppose this will sum all benefits from Pyktis, Triukas and Prideti to make the to-go for DPS) and Kantribe (which nobody uses anyway); but from rumours the resulting accessories are WORSE than Isidavie, making them + the new raid totally pointless (get them just for the GS? but since you won’t do the raid you wont need that GS boost anyway…)
  • Permanent autoclear feature (just for res sacrae – not really useful there as you always want to use multiply token at the end – and turbo core – hell yeah for that one)
  • New seal: again no info on how to get them and how to upgrade them, just that there will be three levels like belts and spaulders (normal, advanced, superior) and that apparently instead of upgrading plusses the mats will be used to improve the level; there was a paragraph in the dev notes that was saying that you would need a +5 Boruta seal to get a Jurate seal via the “succeed” feature, of course that would make this item totally unattainable by 99% of the playerbase since the removal of most of the ways to get Boruta seals (apart from joining a big guild that does Boruta blockade battle – and even then I don’t remember how many seals you get per battle and how many you can expext to get once all the seal are distributed among all guild members) and retarded method of upgrade…
  • Silver removal and double rewards from Door hard (dunno how I feel about this one…)
  • Hunter rebalance
  • And many more small features and bug fixes…

The good news: there are only two type but Pyktis merges old Pyktis, Triukas and Prideti (for DPS) while Kantribe merges old Kantribe and Juoda (for healer).
The bad news: they’re bugged (effect scales with MATK even for physical DPS)
The sad news: summoners… prepare to be neglected…

You farmed endless hours to get 30 Jurate Relics… only to find out they are all Jurate Relics (Protection)

(insert meme #1 here)

You farmed a lifetime and extra reincarnations to get 30 Jurate Relics (Punisher)… just to find out you don’t have a Boruta Seal +5 and there is no way to get one because of incompetent blacksmith

(insert meme #2 here)

Yeah yeah
Pay for the whole server and only then your opinion matter
Otherwise, no monies no patch
Issues? they have endless stock of em don’t ya worry