We have made an announcement regarding ‘Scheduled Maintenance for June 1-2, 2020’.
You can check the details at our official website from the following link.
Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2017
Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.
I don’t see the reduced Nucle and Sierra costs for existing Arks so far, though.
Also, nothing about Aspergillum. Was the skill fixed yet? I guess I can never play my Chaplain ever again.
swordie shield class no update? T^T
Made a mistake with the new Vaivora 2 handed mace and 1 handed mace description.
Where is the “NO AMMO” for fletcher ? /Sad
well it took long but the patch is quite complete now and just hope that most of the patch works as it should xD
I just want to see how long it will take for someone to come here on the forum to cry because they can’t complete the new content or get these arks stones xD
- Cooldown is changed. (30 seconds > 60 seconds)
- Skill duration is changed. (30 seconds > 30 minutes)
Uhm…you mean Lightning Charm, do you?
- The Lightening property magic attack damage increases by 5% per attribute level when equipping [Staff].
Works with arks?
Great Blessing: Health
- Decreases Physical, Magical Attack received by 50% + [skill level-1] * 5%
I guess damage received is ment
Omikuji: Financial Fortune
- Rooting Chance increases by 500
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRoooooting Chance, strikes again!
- New effect is added.
- Decreases the Attack of boss monsters hit by Merkabah by [skill level x 3]% for 10 seconds
So…still crap SFR…
- [2 consecutive hits are applied when used against enemies under Feint.] added to the tooltip.
Uh…Odd…Good to know it’s still there…I guess
Is this maintenance going longer than scheduled?
I thought game was suppose to be back up 40 minutes ago
@GM_Francis we dont have this update yet. Why on patch notes ? there r no 300m or 700m in table rewards
New Accumulated Damage Rewards for the Weekly Boss Raid are added.
- Accumulated Damage 300,000,000: [Mystic Tome Page] x2
- Accumulated Damage 700,000,000: [Weekly Boss Raid Cube] x1
@GM_Francis so nothing about rewards 300m / 700m ? also where we get arch stone from weekly boss if there r no cubes ?
U really developed new arch stones and not all of them r able to get ?
it drop directly like tome page in ET
No it drops deom updated cube from. Weekly boss raid.