Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for July 16, 2019

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Scheduled Maintenance for July 16, 2019’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1758

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

Me waiting for balance patches and legend skiaclipse

2 Likes

The fken costumes got here faster than Banisher of Crows and the other gameplay patches

So, uh…where are the patch notes?

Thanks you for the update, anything that can help performance is very much appreciated.

Are these new exchange shop items the costumes that have been missing for so long? if they actually are, call me surprised. I will check after maintenance :stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder how displaying my ping(aka RTT) would help with optimization.

I can just use /ping instead.

Better work on that package solution that was previously mentioned in the popolion post, which can actually reduce ingame stuttering/“lag” (it’s not really lag in the traditional way [i.e. package delay] but the updating speed on your client side when sending & receiving information).

2022 new client?

i don’t see what’s new in the exchange shop ??
since they went, once again, faster than light to shove us tp items down the throat i expected the new exchange shop content like popo:emotes, magnifiers, appearance mat… to come too
then i remember that expecting imc to do something genuine was pretty stupid in the first place

sir, i have stupid question here :raised_hand: why after mt since last week. game client got a lot problem and even gettering worse and worse

• i go crow and vga
  • album party and vga
  • fued vga
  • gtw vga
  • cm vga
  • my friend just stand still afk and vga
  • after recently mt he cant login to game and another one have to close game and reopen client everytime he change map

do we need super computer like nasa’s to play this game?

thank you if u will listen to us and fix it asap