Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for January 28, 2020

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Scheduled Maintenance for January 28, 2020’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1900

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

emoticon_0030

1 Like

IMC must be trying to make us quit the game, more than 3 months that the insect legend raid came to Ktos, and no good maintenances so far. Whats the problem? It`s hard to get someone to translate korean to english??? Why take so long to update.

2 Likes

Literally all players: We want more content!
IMC: Say no more fam

adds more gacha and no content

4 Likes

下載 (9)

Any further update on the new servers, I’m looking to start playing again.

So, we are not receiving any new content, again, no new Raid, no Sorc/Necro rebalance, no Misrus Chain adjustment, not even a release date for any of these that we are waiting for 3 months already, just some lame events e more TP products, great, I was really on a hype for any of these, and now I just pissed, and not just me, but a lot of players who want to play the new content…

And of course, none of the @Staff_Jin @William121213513513 @STAFF_Yuri will give any response of why is this, I get it, there is a bunch of new servers opening soon, but man, give us some info, don’t leave us blind and just getting more and more frustrated with all of this

Fish & Chips events are good for clearing all the CM stuff we have.

“The following events will come to an end during next week’s scheduled maintenance on January 28, 2020.”

(coin event)

Oh well, I cleared all my coins yesterday thinking this event would end with today’s maintenance, but seems we have one more week to get stuff from the shop.

“Celebrate the new year of the mouse with our new Goddess’ Blessed Cube!”

No news about the return of the Armadillo pet… If this month I still get Pig Vouchers from the Adventure Journal rewards, I quit the game… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

and of course you bunch of incompetent had to break something
now we can’t get any attribut points at the end of instances

you really can’t do anything right …