Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for January 22~23, 2024

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Scheduled Maintenance for January 22~23, 2024’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2993

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

So you gave the missing 40 pieces AFTER the end of the event, when you had to spend the other 60 before they got turned into mercenary badges… I’m just speechless…

Why not just give the missing costume since we should have been able to get the 400 pieces for all four of them. Well thanks for the 40k mercenary badges I guess…

This event was a debacle from day one to the very last day. It was just a big kick in the balls for the remaining playerbase. If such nonsense repeats itself in the future, be sure there will be no players left very quickly. As a support guild member, I see every new player screaming for help because they have zero guidance in the beginning and have no idea what to do with all the stuff they receive at start and 100% of these leave before the end of the week (most of them probably leave in the first hour anyway). And long time members never come back.

1 Like