Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for January 15, 2019

The long-awaited Re:Build update is finally around the corner! See all the details here.

2 Likes

*9 New Threads * “hmm let see”

Time to read

3 Likes

Hi,
Will shield be considered weapons to exchange for other weapons?
there is any note that can be or not.
in Koren server was possible, will be the same?

3 Likes

Hello @STAFF_Bob, are Cleric Christmas Costumes going to be taken away? They’re the only 2016 Xmas costumes included in the list you guys provided.

oh wait sorry about that I don’t think it is. The table in the announcement is outdated let me fix that right up for you :crazy_face:

2 Likes
  • Characters between Lv 150 and Lv 150 with no guild receive up to 5 alerts per day about joining a guild.

Please no, it can get really annoying and have the opposite effect…

Or would you like me to @Staff 5 times a day…

Well, honestly the other threads were quite fast to read… :haha:

The patch notes are long… BUT WHERE THE HELL IS THE COMPLETE LIST OF CLASS CHANGES??? :heeey:

EDIT: nevermind, we have to learn that the hard way and it’s at https://treeofsavior.com/page/class/

1 Like

“All monsters that previously dropped colored gems will now drop gem abrasives instead. E.g. monsters that dropped 3-star Yellow Gems will now drop 3-Star Gem Abrasives.”

So… where are we supposed to get our gems now? o_O Geraldas only?

2 Likes
  • Personal trade count limits changed from 30 to unlimited.
  • Instant attribute learning benefits removed. All users will be able to learn attributes instantly, regardless of Token use."

Oh yeah, about time… :prince:

“Changing maps after entering a line of chat will no longer cause the line to appear twice”
“Corrected the error that made it impossible to cancel TBL automatching when the clock turned to 00:00”
“Fixed issues affecting the operation of transportation devices in certain maps”

Finally some reported bugs that got fixed! :clap:

Too much stuff for a single week, guys.

Expect a lot of glitches and temporary maintenances.

We can’t have months of patches in a single row without some little problems.

i wonder how many maintenance extension will happen?

im guessing about 3 to 4 times

@STAFF_Bob can you confirm this plis?

yes, it will be the same with Ktos.

1 Like

is the Re:Build update coming the one currently used by Ktos? the updated version

or is it the starting Re:Build without the patches?