Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for January 12, 2021

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Scheduled Maintenance for January 12, 2021’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2177

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

Last content patch was 11/17 and a whole bunch of stuff and balance changes were missing from it. Here we are, 2 months later, and nothing. What gives?

2 Likes

unknown (2)

3 Likes

I was expecting episode 12-2 this week since it should be roughly the time for it. Maybe next week?

64bit please … and new content … its all AFK gaming right now XDDD

I feel like we are waiting for EP13 but maybe I’m wrong… xD If nothing next week it’s more and more likely tho.

Also at this point I’m rooting for EP13 because if we get something… with imc logic XD… it will delay EP13 for months xD

(Puts on tinfoil hat)

Its IMC’s way of making any remaining Monks in existence suffer by not bringing over the Monk patch that’s just one small patch away on the last major content patch (even though they can bring over the DSCM token nerf from 2-3 patchs away immediately), then drag it out as long as possible until Monks wipe themselves off the map in suffering for IMC to delete Monk, the true class of suffering.

IMC really hates Monks.

(Puts down tinfoil hat)

:joy:

2 Likes

Are we ever getting the merc shop update? Yet they deleted the dscm token without delay and hesitation. Give us something, anything.

64 bit update & Episode 13 in the same patch soon!

Hopefully…