Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for February 9, 2021

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Scheduled Maintenance for February 9, 2021’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2211

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

“Clear Reward for Ep.12-1 is added and can be received after clearing all quests of the episode”

So with the corresponding event, we can get +11 t8 with set and Vaivora ichor for free? Interesting…
Ofc it’s untradable and the VV ichor will be stuck, but this means everyone will have one character to play latest content with.

“Check out the following events currently available in TOS”

About Happy 2021 Festival:

This is supposed to last till next week, but for the last event (the overcomplicated one with 3 sorts of keys and boxes) the NPC was removed one week prior to the end of the event, leaving people (me in particular) with a ton of coins and boxes and unable to trade them wasting all the rewards. I’m asking this because I have 170 tickets and I want to wait until I have the 200 to use them all at once. I’d like to know if I’ll be able to do this or if I have to use them all tonight because Maru will be gone tomorrow…

“Fixed the issue that the [5th Anniversary] Special Kedoran Merchant is appearing in Fedimian.”
“Fixed the issue that it is unable to see the information of Goddess Card when linking into the chat window”

I’ll say it in French: “on s’en tape l’oreille avec une babouche!!!”

SERIOUSLY? No fix for all the problems since last patch: chat not working, queues not working, game desynching and throwing back to lodge… Don’t bother with your maintenance then, there will be nobody left to play tomorrow…

“The Leticia’s Secret Cube: February 9 is available to purchase until the scheduled maintenance on February 23, 2021”

Good luck with that. Why bother buying stuff for a game you cannot even play…

4 Likes

Please someone can explain what is that Enchant Scroll Vaivora Main weapon and Sub weapon tickets ??? from Diev event ?

so any plans on doing something about chat crashing every few minutes? not to mention matchmaking is all sorts of ■■■■■■ too and sometimes fails? seriously, IMC?

a scroll to put a vaivora in those ep 12.1/2 weapon reward.
those weapon can be enchanted just with those event scrolls and otherwise are pretty bad.
tho if you are a new player those are helpfull

so automatch is broken for good in fedimian now, any plan to fix

1 Like

I can now bring my dead alts on Automatch

Sayonara ep11 savi, Hello ep12 savi

Fedimian chat is still broken by the way (and so the other servers i would guess)

OMG!!! THANKS!!! for god my real problem is solved, the kupole was a big problem for the gameplay, the automatch and unestable server are minor bugs

3 Likes

The maintenance even got extended AGAIN lol

They needed that extra hour to do extensive testing to make sure that 5th anniversary NPC got removed, we cant allow those kinds of game-breaking problems go for more than a week amirite

1 Like

The extra time is to make sure the only thing they care is good TP CONTENT

Fixing automatch and chat is not optional. @staff The new automatch content is so important to people, you can’t let this go on unfixed. It’s ALL servers, it needs an immediate fix. This is not okay.

5 Likes

Obligatory flames to remind you that we’re on day 7 of basically unplayable ToS.
@Staff_Alex
@Staff_Jin
@William121213513513

3 Likes

I sure looooooooooove those exp tomes they give as compensation :tired:

Oh wait, I can’t even use them because auto match doesn’t work :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

and remember they r timed xD

2 Likes

“Please note that other issues and bugs are also being worked on even if they are not mentioned below”

Hope so…

“Today’s scheduled maintenance period will be extended by an hour and half.”

I’ve read the patch notes before and this was not part of it: "
UPDATE Costume Collection Event"

This means they just forgot to update the Magic Association NPC.

Oh and by the way…

“Costume can be obtained by right-clicking the costume registered in the Collection (Once per character)”

Someone can tell me why you can get all costumes for all characters, while half of them are for male and the other half are for female and you can’t cross-dress…

Oh and they fixed this IMPORTANT issue:

“Fixed the issue that the character is not moving when striking under Pain Barrier (Gazing Golem Card) effect during the Petrify pattern of Lepidoptera Junction.”

1 Like

128996698_4110171845663900_3378765424179979317_n

IMC just made ■■■■ far worse. sasuga.

you can perform s*x change right

Fix at least this:

• Impossible queuing in any content unless you’re extremely patient
  • Unable to use chat/shout
  • Channels crashing down constantly

@Staff_Alex @Staff_Jin @Staff_Brand @STAFF_Yuri @William121213513513 @STAFF_Bob