Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for February 5~6, 2024

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Scheduled Maintenance for February 5~6, 2024’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=3003

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

About skill point potions: this is fine, but however you should consider rebalancing some skills to make fully use of them. Currently we have:

• classes hungry for stat points where you can spend 60+
  • classes with useless skills that don’t require more than 45 (for example: Druid with Seed Bomb)
  • classes than don’t even require 45 points (Diev, Keraunos…)

All builds should be able to use all skill potions from level ups. Currently my healer has 12 unused potions in inventory and will soon have 15. What should I do? Waste them in… Carve Owl???

Just to be sure:

• need 25k GS to enter new raid solo
  • need 25.5k GS to enter new raid auto
  • an average player currently has main around 23k GS (+22 demonic/upinis and +24 baud as example)

This means going from +24 Baud to +12 Nebiltis (because I suppose the upgrade will cut the enhancement in half) needs to give 2k GS (or +700 per accessory), otherwise most people will be stuck with whatever Nebiltis enhancement they have without being able to do the raid… until they improve their level 500 equipment further, which takes a lot of time for a meagre +20 increase in GS.

Edit: I should add that most of the GS problem comes from the fact that absolutely nobody can ever get a Jurate Seal anymore because there’s no way you can craft a Boruta +5 with the current system unless you’re extremely lucky with RNG upgrading at half chance without magic stones, and that followers never spawn for Jurate fragments. The 500 GS loss needs to be compensated with upgrading your demonic/upinis to high values, and those 25 upgrades cost thousands of advanced blessed shards that nobody can afford to spend at this time unless they have accounts that can run infinite field CMs for a chance of getting two every 10 or so runs…

I just checked in game during my lunch break and going from +24 Baud to +12 Nebiltis increases GS from 1900 to 2300, meaning you will be short by 600-800 GS to be able to even enter SOLO 510 raid to get mats to improve your accessories. This is plain stupid. Getting 600-800 GS from just upgrading level 500 equipment is so costly it will take months to even enter…

You HAVE to lower GS requirement of that raid to 24k or less, otherwise it’s game over.

1 Like