Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for February 18, 2020

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Scheduled Maintenance for February 18, 2020’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1930

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

So, uh, what about the rest of the class buffs? The one that were skipped in the implementation of the 6th january kTest patch for example (implemented in kTos a week later if i remember well) - you implemented the squire table buffs, the professional alchemist and the improved skiaclipse unique/legend raid rewards, but not any of the class buffs.

As far as my main goes, It wouldn’t make fencers on par with two-handed weapon wielders either way - nothing can, the difference in physical attack is just overbearing and was a bad idea to start with, as anybody but two-handed weapon wielders mentioned at the time, and you still did it anyway - but at least it would help with the new content.

1 Like

I was expecting new class event costumes, etc…

3 Likes

They are tooooooo busssyyyyy on the new growth server…

Not gonna hapen bro…just legoo that dream…

I can’t enter the game now :confused: Tos bug

Already reinstalled the game, so that shouldn’t be the problem.

@STAFF_Yuri @William121213513513 @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines
It looks like It’s not just me. My whole Guild can’t connect to the game.

I’m having the same problem. I play on the SA server. Maintenance should have ended by now. But I’m kind glad that this problem is not on my machine.

let’s see how long IMC will be washing hands, and waiting for a resolution from the Gms and Staffs, at least some information that the problem has already been spotted …