Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for December 3, 2019

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Scheduled Maintenance for December 3, 2019’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1861

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

one day player complain for lack of event, the other day they complain because too many…
what a joke
pick one you want to accomplish and ignore those that doesnt matter to you
its simple
they did their job right and you re just being over reactive
let there be tons of events so people with different needs can pick what reward they want
or so hardcore can get busy mining them all

2 Likes

I am glad that I wasn’t the only one who pick up on this lol,you are going to see them type something similar if not this "I wasn’t the one who complained about not having a lot of events":thinking::thinking::thinking::man_shrugging::sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

How is it too many events. From what I see each of those events seems can be done in a short time daily.

Also if you felt overwhelmed by ‘so many’ event just skip 1 or 2. Nobody force it…

Royal key not dropping!!!

So, uh, what’s up with skills’ visual effects? Seism is overblown right now, and there seems to be some kind of delay as well.

Yeah, something is wrong with some skill visuals…

same here on Barbarian
i have 2 and sometimes 3 times the animation of Seism
edit : haha that hakka Grind cutter looks way better like this :]

2 Likes

Nice Starburst stream

Barbarian demo as mentioned by Hellyers
lol

3 Likes

Finally IMC fuc.k ups actually paid off in a positive way.I hope they keep these amazing animations but I doubt it.

let’s add this to the list :

• my korean is rusty but my french isn’t : vous etes vraiment une belle bande de branques
  • and the pokemon coins are still there even tho it says “will be automatically deleted at the end of the event period”

The event page says they will be removed on December 10th. This was the plan and still is.

• All [Event] Ancient Coins, [Event] Monster Selection Scroll and [Event] Grimoire Pages will be removed during the scheduled maintenance on December 10, 2019.

Yeah, this is an actual bug. The item got a translation, but it wasn’t assigned to the item properly. It’s unfortunate this slipped through, but they’re aware of the issue.

Just curious, not complaining.

I wonder why they didn’t delete it right away. I can understand the case for items that you can trade for other stuffs, like Vasalos Coin & Ice Cube (I really appreciate that they give 1 extra week before deleting it so people have time to trade them up, putting aside the error happened during Vasalos, where NPC got deleted). But for Grimoire coin there’s no benefit at all.

Btw TOS balloon also not deleted yet despite said it’s gonna be deleted haha but this one’s fine should let it stay forever xD

The pumpkin candies are also not deleted even if the buff they provide is completely useless now.

Faena animation was already bugged before the patch, I wonder what it looks like now… :wink: