Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for August 22, 2017

Click here for the patch notes!

Can we expect saalus and card update and also 2 Handed blunt coming soon? Like, in next major patch, hopefully in less than 1 month?

stupid patches with NOTHING, where is new salus/krivis changes/2hand maces!?

1 Like

Hi.
Junior Mercenary Costume (Male/Female) pictures?
Thanks. :wink:

1 Like

they really should start put those when they announce then

literally googled junior merc costume lol

3 Likes

Googled?_?

Search?_?

You speak the words of the devil, you must be burn immediately…

No such witchcraft will be allowed in this forums :face_with_monocle:

I miss team battle league

2 Likes

but my ice cream will melt :disappointed_relieved:

Dude wtf. Do you even read?

This patch brings us the most awaited fix, ‘Rocksodon Image in Companion Trader UI’.

This is one hell of critical fix. I understand this is related to core logic of the game and fixing this fundamental flaw aint easy programming feat. Could take months of intense programming time even by most experienced engineers. Never expect they made it this fast. IMC delivers. Too good to be true eh?

I mean hell, I already getting used to grind without said Rocksodon image, I even entirely switched my playstyle and build to get around with it.
Now they finally fixed it I cant help but feeling my chars a bit overpowered and kinda ruined the balance. But I think that can easily be fixed with next version of Leticia cube. No biggies.

But then again its totally make the end game content more exciting and fun knowing the Rocksodon image is up and is always at disposal when you need it.

Can you imagine being at 30f and suddenly the Rocksodon image isn’t there when you need it???
The day that happen is the day I would quit this game. Fortunately its not the case anymore with this latest patch.

10/10 good patch. Keep it up IMC.

5 Likes

woot what? oO? waht u want from me ;(??? BAKA!

Amazing how you bring a patch with nothing in it and still manage to break everything else along with it.

2 Likes

Those patches always break something, like e.g. the still unsolved error of the Merkabah Divine Protection attribute that persists for more than 6 weeks now, broke by a no-content patch end of June/begin of July.

Chapeau for that large pack of issues,though, up to date the worst “patch” ever :slight_smile: