Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for August 10-11, 2020

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Scheduled Maintenance for August 10-11, 2020’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2072

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

Nani de fak. Remove all tp items meaning no soul crystal or mega phone for users? I mean megaphone is only the most consistent way for people to find pubs party outside of their guild and fixed party.

Any of the staff, please confirm this…

6 Likes

Does this mean the “free TP” is gone? And Token cannot go to the Market?
Explanation, please?

Edit: I may be wrong on how to interpret this. If so, correct me. PLEASE!

4 Likes

this mean u force everyone buy tp to buy token?

base from his words. now u kill casual player

i will waiting to see how this game will running with hardcore player whole sv

this game is now a P2W heaven for whales, they dont need casual, just check the cubes rewards.

Very bad wording without detailed explanation. Now players' imagination run wild, each with their own interpretation.

popokek

For once i wish this is a result of a very **bad** typo/mistranslation

3 Likes

Yep, they’ll better explain exactly what they mean with those statements. Many people will likely quit if they can’t just buy the token from market.

3 Likes

There seems to be a miscommuncation here?

I just made the following clip from a Korean ToS streamer from a few days ago. The normal TP items are still there. The only difference is that Tokens and other things are now in separate tabs in the TP Shop.

3 Likes

I wish too, I really do.

I really hope they screwed their translation pretty bad… Removing all itens from TP Store is really weird.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that change in TP shop is just for the new server since IMC announced that you will have to spend some TP to transfer your account from the season server. If not, Bye bye ToS

2 Likes

so confusing :heeey:

1 Like

The wording say any, so getting a char lv 140 will already be enough. Not that I put such faith in their english skill

1 Like

where am i going to get these items now? :tired:

1 Like

I found the related KToS Patch notes: http://tos.nexon.com/news/tosnotice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=2060

Alrisha is right. This change should only be for the new servers, but IMC forgot to include this info in our maintenance notes.

4 Likes

thanks for your research guys, i almost thought of stocking battlebirds because of this :haha:

1 Like