Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for April 27, 2021

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Scheduled Maintenance for April 27, 2021’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2266

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

when 50% trancend discount
/Tired

Thanks for another week of delay on Swordsmen Classes Balances. You are doing a great job on something really basic, @system .

Highlander Diary, day 734: they still don’t know i’m here, might lay low for another week and hope that somebody notices.

at least it’s still better than the barbarian variant.

It’s not a delay, it’s always 2 months between big patches.
The last big patch was on 30th of March, the patch before that was on 2nd of February.
The Swordsman changes will come in about 4-5 weeks (25th of May or 1st of June) with the next big patch.

The original Swordsman patch was released on KTOS on the 11th of March (which is not even 2 months ago) so there is no way it would be released just now.

Is not because it happens “this way” that must keep on that way. Game is losing diversity, people are quitting and not enjoying the game by playing with classes they like, because the game itself pushes you to play only on Metaclasses even if you want to have fun or play competitive content.

So please, save me from this kind of apple polish “explanations”, they picked a few things from this March 11th Update (if they delay more 2 weeks it will be 2 months), and I know it, cuz I stick following kToS updates. They already updated Vaivora Transmutation System to only upgrade 1 by 1 when they just spoil it on the kToS Live Roadmap 2021. When other Swordsmen Classes got updated early this year there was not a 2-3 months space between “big patch” and another. There is no excuses to delay a simple database update which there is no huge content (aka Graphics, Story, Quests, Translations involved) to be updated. Classes balances should be something globally updated as a urge, not as a part of something that they just want to show “Look! We have a 2 pages patchnotes this month”.

And I do not know you, but for me, big patch is only when you receive a new Episode (as the real big patch when they released Epi 12-2/13 + Client 64 bits) the rest are always hotfixes/minor patches.

I can’t do anything about it, it’s IMCs rule. I also had to wait 2 months for the Monk changes and Krivis changes, and my build still is not that good because it lacks the vaivora, so I’m also eagerly waiting for the update because it will contain the new vaivoras for Monk and Krivis.

a big patch is any patch that has new content like items, raids, episodes,classes, etc.
a small patch is bug fixes and events, at least for me.

IMC doesn’t want to do extra work so this won’t happen. It’s sad but we just have to wait with patience, it’s not as if the Swordsman classes are in such a dire state like Monk, Alchemist, Paladin, Sage, Piper, etc. so they can wait a bit, most of them already have a vaivora to boost them anyway, I wish Monk vaivora was already updated when the 5th anniversary event hit, it would’ve saved me many millions of silver :tired: (and/or months of waiting till it actually drops to anyone)