Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for April 26, 2022

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Scheduled Maintenance for April 26, 2022’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2528

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

" Weekend Burning in May"

Can you replace “looting chance +1000” by “exp + 50/100%”? Looting chance is obsolete now, who wants to get extra worthless level 440 items?

In auto CM and Singu you drop more materials, you can get 7+ brikynite by stacking loot chance buffs for example.
There’s also a future change that comes on keraunos patch probably, 440 drops will be removed from challenge modes and you drop more sierra/nucle everytime you would’ve got one, and dismantling gives no more enchant jewels but extra sierra/nucle.

Are you sure about this? I was under the impression that looting chance only worked for unidentified items (magic/berthas/primus). If you can get more materials, that’s fine then.

I’m 100% sure, especially in automatch the briky count goes giga up, you can get 7+ per run. Grab event buffs + lemprasa looting potion and you’ll see it. Can add hunter or thauma for more.

Yes, it works
For CM it increase amount of Powder and chance berthas/primus you drop
for DSCM only 20% of your looting chance applies and it increase chance for debris, dark red cristals/pieces and transmutator, it is applied full effect for brikynite though.

In my opinion they should just get rid of this stat since they are no longer updating it for new contents and it is now kinda obsolete.