Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for April 20, 2021

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Scheduled Maintenance for April 20, 2021’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2262

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

So, uh
About Transmuting System
In preparation for the upcoming reorganization of Item Transmuting system, the transmute value has been changed to be fixed to 1, and unable to reach 2 or Great Success.
We will inform the details via Developer’s Blog.

When should we expect that blog, and how much should i prepare to riot given i finished my lvl 4 less than a week ago consuming basically all my resources?

The main aim of the roadmap is to make things easier for casuals and non-whales, we get that you want to reduce the costs to 1/5 of the current costs today, but ninja patching the transmutation cost is contradictory to the objective.

People who have already made lv4 vvr and lv3 goddess/demon armors enjoyed the +2 and great success but the players who move slower get locked to +1 only for each transmutation, effectively make everything more expensive until what, 4-5 months down the road until the ktos patch hits itos

disgusting imc. giving a ninja patch on transmutes. how much more sneaky are u guys gonna be?

roadmap should help players to plan. and ninja patch on the transmute just made it pointless

It also makes any “work in progress” a net loss. I was working on a lvl2 armor and it was 8/10, but being a single armor it’s just merely annoying. But if someone was finishing a vaivora lvl4 and can’t finish it for months…well, that would be rage-inducing, indeed.
They’ll better give info soon, and bring the trasmutation-related patches in few weeks, if they do want to stop people until then.

Edit: maybe i did misunderstand the transmute change - i thought they temporarily stopped the whole trasmute system, but it appears they “only” removed the chance of +2 and great success instead. Let me check ingame…
Edit2: Yep, i guess i didn’t understand the change. You can still do the trasmutations if you wish…but no +2 and great successes. So whoever has been lucky before retains his gains, and dunno about the future changes. Rather annoying, still. I’ll leave the blurb above in remembrance for eternal shame of my misunderstanding.

it’s actually to prevent players to exploit the payback system by intentionally creating many vaivoras/goddess & demon armors to try and receive the maximum payback once the system is changed and people receive their materials and silver back according to the worst case scenario (= 0 great success or lv jumps).

It might look sneaky, but in reality it’s just to prevent exploiting the system, which only few rich players would’ve been able to, and which would’ve drastically risen the prices for everyone else who wants to transmute since the markets would’ve been emptied of cheap items.

1 Like

Well they can just put a notice on it for a week and then remove it next week. That way everyone is fair since everyone knows what to expect. Also the payback system is still too vague to actually worth rushing for it.

I think this patch have a great impact to Saviors, especially to who have buy Leticia’s Secret Cube for Transmutor but still on their way on LV4 Vaivora. Please provide proper compensate to Saviors who have impact by this patch as soon as possible. If not, I will start my legal act to fight for my consumer rights from Taiwan. Thank you.