We have made an announcement regarding ‘Scheduled Maintenance February 10 - 11, 2020 (Skill Changes)’.
You can check the details at our official website from the following link.
Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1919
Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.
Where is the class reset points NPC?
- Converts 25% of dagger’s Attack into Physical Defense when equipping a [Dagger] along with [One-handed Spear]
Shouldn’t it be convert to Physical Atk?
Also shouldn’t it be 1h sword instead of dagger for this Blossom Blader’s attribute?
- Liberate: Awaken
- Duration changed ( 6 > 12 seconds)
Well needed change. Now do the same with Engkrateia, having 3/6s protection vs knockdown on a 30s CD is a joke…
- Shield Push will now apply [Unbalanced] debuff which inflicts Silence and Knockdown
- Magic Shield: Arcane Explosion
- it consumes more SP during skill use
- All magic skills casted during its duration will consume 50% increased SP, preventing you from recovering SP
- Increases minimum critical rate
This one will require intense testing, because the penalty is so huge that this attribute would makes no sense if the effect is not better than using a Legend Marnox card.
- Fire Pillar will deliver consecutive hits when cast with Storm Dust of [Elementalist]
So they bring back the synergy between the two? Nice…
- Summoning is changed to [Skill Level] X 84%
- A range of Desmodus expanded by twice and the damage of the skill has been decreased by 30%
Makes summons more powerful vs bosses and high hp mobs (because you can maintain the Blood Sucking buff on them), makes them less useful vs lower hp mobs.
- Cooldown changed. (45 > 20 seconds)
- Skill factor 5770% at Max Lvl.
Well that’s a decent nuke button with good AoE.
- [Arts] Summoning: Self
- Physical and Magic attack increase effects have been deleted.
- Now it is affected by attribute [Riding: Increase Stats]
I don’t get it… This was supposed to replace Riding, now you need to respec your class to add Riding back for the stupid attribute, even if you will never use the skill…
- Some skill factors of boss monsters summoned by [Sorcerer] Summoning are changed.
Sounds like this will change which summon to choose for the grimoire.
Hmm I was under the idea that there would be more changes… maybe we’ll have to wait for another update on the patch notes.