Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance February 10 - 11, 2020 (Cards, Summoner General, Buffs and Debuffs)

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Scheduled Maintenance February 10 - 11, 2020 (Cards, Summoner General, Buffs and Debuffs)’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1920

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

I wish you’d just place them all in 1 Patch note …

I don’t understand why other professions outside of cleric have so many heal cut and buff removal skills.

In my opinion, buff removal and heal capability decrease should be mainly limited to wizard and cleric classes with just a few exemptions from other professions (maybe 2 to 3 per profession, with archer having the lowest amount, and only limited to green circle classes).

It was stated that this is supposed to have strategic value in the game, but I simply cannot see any strategic value if the beneficial effects are added to skills that deal huge amounts of damage and thus are always bound to be maxed.
Meanwhile, other skills that none wants to spend points on are left out.

In my opinion, beneficial effects like heal curb and buff removal should be stacked onto skills with relatively low SFRs to encourage more variety in builds, and more tactical use of green circle classes instead of allowing certain classes to outright dominate the battle like rogue or outlaw after the patch.
Imagine meeting a rogue-outlaw-assassin in TBL/gem feud after these changes, you will be completely shut down from the game because you stacked all the beneficial effects on already broken classes and skills.

I also hope that with the introduction of heal curb and buff removal skills, the healing reduction in PVP content will be removed for good so people actually have to use strategic skills to curb the heal instead of just 123 as the clerics heal is already curbed by you IMC staff from the start.