Tree of Savior Forum

Say Yes to job reset

All I got out of this whole thread, is that Zipzo needs to take a Introduction to Logic & Critical Thinking course and his local junior college.

1 Like

Yup a troll. Keeps saying false info.

I’ll say it again, your in the wrong game. If you dont think no resets are fun, its not for you. Simple as that.

There are plenty of games that have what you want. This game already has what we want. The reason you are selfish if because your trying to take that away.

1 Like

false info.what false in what he did say?

That the majority want resets.

1 Like

I didn’t say anything like that. Do you have some mental problems? I said: “If the majority would want reset, I would go for it.”

we dont even know if the majority of players want it. we can see that more on the forums are dont becouse they get t the wrong way.

1 Like

Hmm, you said you base your opinion on what the majority wants. It seemed like you were on the pro reset side from the things you say, but i guess you didnt clearly say that. My bad.

That aside, i still think your a troll.

so you got him wrong but want say you are sorry, now you are a troll.

thats clearly a vocal minority, not even close as majority

Ffxi was a super hardcore game. Yet they let you change classes, whenever you wanted, for free. The only thing you bad to do sas level up each class individually. So dont you dare start on that bullshit that games are easier now because you can change your classes.

Until f2p comes, there is no minority or majority.

Now the only point I bothered even replying is zipzo was making some interesting if entertaining comments of trying to drown out the ignorant puppies in a bag and bring to light the reasons why this isn’t a bad suggestion due to many changes needed, if required for the game.

People toting around that they spent money, that what they said supports not having x or y. What are they gonna do if imc already planned x or y, such as a circle reset? Quit? In the end imc is going to make a lot of changes neither side will agree with, and a circle reset may be one down the road. Much of what is said in this entire thread is a flame and largely irrelevant to any discussion except for some comments. People should be constructing an idea how to make it work as well as limit it.

As far as I can see zipzo makes a lot of points bent on how TP items are stuck on the character in question. We’ll probably get that fixed over time whether by circle reset or by more likely account trading TP items. And I agree it is a big problem, though not as big as the class balancing and galore of other bugs or missing informative tooltips that don’t do what it sounded like, or were badly balanced to begin with.

Personally I’m for a reset of a specific circle that loses all attributes spent into that circle. Researching classes and skills to plan out is great and all but it never pans out like you hope. There’s no reason to stop it either on the money side of things with tp items and untradeable costumes. This isn’t about circle changing abuse, even if we know people will do that for support classes by soloing and changing to full support later. But again that’s not the issue or the point for the suggestion to have for the circle reset.

Dragon Nest.

You can reroll, let’s say… a high level warrior, to any other warrior class available with a cash shop item…

Don’t think that would work out here, cuz the argument here is that people just doesn’t have the time to level up a class from scratch, so they would still complain I think, cuz let’s say if they guy gets at rank7… then use a “class reset” its just like leveling a new char, cuz the exp from a monster lvl 40 from a 200 doesn’t actually have that much difference, they’ll complain about having to class grind all over again since they “don’t have the time to play and only do it at weekends”

I have a hypothesis. The number of posts a “GIVE CLASS REROLLS NAO!!!” user makes can be expressed in basic school mathematics.

Current max level * points placed in skills that don’t synergize with other circles / Number of hours of research for character build = Total posts demanding class respecs.

I can only agree with this. Take it less serious, have more fun playing the game. Don’t reroll just because you got a skill here, a stats point there off.

And if the majority or very high percentage of people doesnt want circle resets, its not needed. That’s it.

http://imgur.com/3u1B1cF
When you’ve decided to not allow class resets because you’re a hardcore gamer enthusiast and insist it’s going to kill the game. But really everyone left because their favorite class got nerfed or made obselete by IMC with the introduction of multiple new classes. So now you’ll never have the grind party for that dungeon because nobody wants to play support and you can’t buy/sell anything off the AH due to no economy.

2 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isnt such a player going to care more then average, about ‘‘nerfs’’ and ‘‘made obsolete’’?

I mean I wouldnt know, since I’m neither that, nor do I care myself…but you seem an expert on them.

You guys make it look like there isn’t a middle ground here. Flash news! Midcore players exist. It’s not a casual vs hardcore debate. You have a wide range of players with different interests with mixed capabilities. As a midcore player (ex-hardcore, back in the day…) myself, I support limited circle resets.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure anyone is going to care if they do what was planned making this game 800 levels with 14 circles or what ever. People might not admit it now but you’re not going to want to reroll when the time comes going through this grinding process again on potentially multiple characters.

One of the biggest things they’ve been hitting and changing in this game is supports too. So suddenly when you’ve thought you had a good choice in lets say Plaguedoctor today they go and just ruin it later. You don’t just freaking want to gamble on a class getting buffed later or worry about nerfs which have been happening.

Whether you’re softcore, hardcore, midcore, nightcore it doesn’t matter when everyone just gets fed up and leaves. Or the game doesn’t even get off the ground to begin with because they can’t even provide stable servers.

2 Likes