Tree of Savior Forum

Say Yes to job reset

Well, you only get the vouchers if you don’t have a companion to begin with, there’s no point to it you already have it so why would they give you another one for free, you see?
They give one free if you don’t have one so you can actually play the class, like the training weapons.

I can’t think of an skill with a text that isn’t accurate?
Sure a few are too barebones to my liking and there should be some way to see in-depth synergies and mecanics in-game, but at the end these are a quality of life thing.
ONE THING I will say though, is that skills should mention how many times they hit, this is in fact a glaring problem I have with this, I shouldn’t need a .txt that mentions how many hits does Scept Ettoiles have.

Hunter lets say.go play it get to lvl 130 and see if people will like you in a party.

That’s a balance issue, doesn’t have to do much with the topic.
And I’m the kind of guy who makes parties and just lets whoever in, more people is still faster than no people.

Then i hope the game will have more people like you.
As for balance its not it at all. Make a hunter and you will see. I use hunter as an example becouse its one i did and have personal experiences.

I’ve never had a problem with Hunters before…
Is this something like the Non-Linker Wizard bullshit people did in ICBT2?
Sounds like it, how sad indeed.

Non linker will have a hard time geting a party so you know.

NO TO JOB RESET. If you don’t like it then It’s not your game. Find another that has a job reset.

There is no Ragnarok-like game online at the moment except for TOS.

So deal with it.

2 Likes

This entire thread is hilarious, both sides. I needed a good lol, lol.

So what’s your opinion on the matter, then?

I don’t mind either way. Regardless of if they allow players to reset one way or another, it’s not something I’ll care for either way. I’m more interested in other things being changed or adjusted.

I didn’t bother to read most of the thread nor do I care to but for the record, Ragnarok Online didn’t have a “reset” option to start with. Eventually with Play 2 Win, skill and stat resets became available as a pay feature though. WoW offered it because Blizzard was aware Americans don’t want to have to relevel new characters every single time they get bored with their current character’s specialization. There’s no way most would anyway at the time (and definitely not now with the current level cap and ezmode). It’s only a matter of time.

Given that this is going towards free to play, I wouldn’t be surprised if the reset option was added eventually. I’m just wondering if the game is going to last long enough to get to that point though, lol.

Yes to job reset. Go look for a new game :smiling_imp:

Yeah, there are plenty of other pressing matters that are quite damning.

No, stop casual game !

Yes! So people who can play everyday like me can pick an easy to level class and then reroll a perfect pvp combo :slight_smile:

Onlly you cant as you will need to lvl this combo from lvl 1 and you will have no exp cards.so ?

only way to balanced job reset - change 1 class to another from pool of the nearby classes.
no dd>support rerols. pyro>wiz\cryo. linker>tau\chrono, etc.

all whining is useless, unless mechanic don’t change seriously.

Ye right now its 280 but it isnt the cap :smiley: but i still hope job reset wont happen cause it would litterly break the game

1 Like

no one say you can Cleric inplace of Swordsman.

280 is the cap for now.imc didnt say when we will get more.